Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
    That's all bullshit.
    I agree with TruBlu, it could have been handled differently, but at the same time you don't want to attempt a half-assed takedown and have the chick come at you with a knife or some shit. Better safe than sorry IMO.

Comment

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I would tap dat ass of the lady in pink

Comment

LOL he broke her face!! BOOM BITCH- Eat that wall!

Comment

Totally accident. He looks like he tripped. Either way... she was fat and doesn't get the same rights as a non-ugly person.

Comment

She should've listened, and he's a real tough guy. Fucking Gestapo. He's a public servant for christ's sake. Show a little self control.

If this is permissible in your eyes, then teachers and instructors should be allowed to beat the shit out of at least five kids a week. Maybe six.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Seriously, have you ever tried to run in a bullet proof vest and a duty belt that weighs 20 lbs?
                Yes. And it ain't fun.

Comment

just watched didnt read all the comments, looks like he trips a little

Comment

If she wasn't guilty she had no reason to try and leave...
                    j/k

Comment

I guess he didn't have any juice left in the ole taser.

Comment

He only tried to address her once with ma'mn (sp.) and then went full into his sprint. If he tripped or not is kinda a moot point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          teachers and instructors should be allowed to beat the shit out of at least five kids a week. Maybe six.
                          I don't totally disagree with this.

Have you been to a public school lately? The kids know they can't be touched and act like animals, or should I say "represent the general public".

Comment

Reckon next time she won't ignore a lawful command to stop.

Comment

I don't totally disagree with this.

Have you been to a public school lately? The kids know they can't be touched and act like animals, or should I say "represent the general public".
                              When I have children all of their teachers will have my cell phone numbers and email address. I will make it clear to them that any classroom disruptions will be taken care of at home in a less than gentle way.

Comment

Seriously, have you ever tried to run in a bullet proof vest and a duty belt that weighs 20 lbs?

That shit ain't easy.
                                As opposed to running in with a flack jacket, kevlar, full pack, m16, and maybe a tripod or a couple ammo cans?

Getting soft in your old age sir...

Comment

Working...
                                X