No announcement yet.

Phoenix PD incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the cop could have used better judgement...seemed a bit excessive to push that girl the way he did.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
      I see nothing wrong with what the officer did.
      Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Me neither. Much rather do that then try to grab her and risk getting stuck w/ a needle, scratched or bitten. Looked like that 300lb she behemoth was absolutely no help.
      Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
      Had she stopped, turned around and been tackled...there might be a basis for the complaint.

As I see it, she was fleeing...slowly...but fleeing.

Heeding Chris Rock could have saved her from being tackled.
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Yup.

The 3 step rule.

If you make the Cop take more than 3 steps, he's bringing an ass whipping with him.

Actually, that was a tad rough. It certainly could have been handled better.
      That's all bullshit.

edit/ just saw your white text trublue, I'm glad you feel that way.
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

If you make the Cop take more than 3 steps, he's bringing an ass whipping with him.
        I laughed....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          I laughed....
          Seriously, have you ever tried to run in a bullet proof vest and a duty belt that weighs 20 lbs?

That shit ain't easy. And these kids throw a pair of shoes over the telephone wires when they out run one of us. Tie a 25 lb weight to their ass and let me run in shorts and felony fliers and see who's laughing.

Comment

This video shows foreplay at Matt's house.

Comment

Seriously, have you ever tried to run in a bullet proof vest and a duty belt that weighs 20 lbs?

That shit ain't easy. And these kids throw a pair of shoes over the telephone wires when they out run one of us. Tie a 25 lb weight to their ass and let me run in shorts and felony fliers and see who's laughing.
              An officer I know let me try that stuff on. Its not easy at all. What I found really annoying was sitting in the squad car with that vest on. That would SUCK to wear that for 12 hours driving around, it feels like a gun stuck in your back. Then trying to get out of the car in a hurry with the vest and not smacking your head isn't easy either. It's a weird angle to get out of the seat, hard to explain unless you've done it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                An officer I know let me try that stuff on. Its not easy at all. What I found really annoying was sitting in the squad car with that vest on. That would SUCK to wear that for 12 hours driving around, it feels like a gun stuck in your back. Then trying to get out of the car in a hurry with the vest and not smacking your head isn't easy either. It's a weird angle to get out of the seat, hard to explain unless you've done it.
                I am drenched usually by the end of the day. It is hot as hell too. Running with the gear is no joke either. I run every day and it still makes it tough.

Comment

Yup.

The 3 step rule.

If you make the Cop take more than 3 steps, he's bringing his jelly donuts with him.

Actually, that was a tad rough. It certainly could have been handled better.
                  fixed

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                    fixed
                    Nice....

Comment

If that had happened in south TX, he would get life in prison for that.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        If that had been done by a border patrol, he would get life in prison for that.
                        Fixed

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          This video shows foreplay at Matt's house.
                          Gotta rough that bitch up before sex!!!!

Comment

Gotta rough that bitch up before sex!!!!
                            I wasn't hating, more offering support. Sometimes a wall is the primo marital aide.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                              Her ground game is obviously better than her stand-up. I vote rematch.
                              I can't see the video, but LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                                fixed
                                Oh the donut jokes. I couldnt tell ya the last time i ate a donut... On or off duty.

**Edit** Video is shot. No worky.

Comment

Working...
                                X