Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix PD incident

According to a press release from the Phoenix Police Department:

A use of force incident which occurred in January of this year, involving a Phoenix Police Officer and a juvenile female suspect was brought to the Departments attention late last night. The video was found on the internet by a police employee, who in turn notified a police supervisor. The Department was provided with a video link showing a Phoenix officer delivering an impact push to a female who is in the process of walking away from an altercation with a parent in a school parking lot. The video at face value is of great concern to the Department and we are taking the matter very seriously. Upon learning about the incident the following actions were immediately taken by the Department:

-The Department has initiated both a criminal and internal investigation into the officer's actions.
    -The employee has been placed on administrative leave effective immediately.
    -The County Attorney's Office, Juvenile Division, has been notified.

The employee, Patrick Larrison, is a 6½ year veteran of the department, assigned to the Central City Precinct.

video -

Her ground game is obviously better than her stand-up. I vote rematch.
    WRX

Comment

Dang, Phoenix has a severe case of "fatty girl syndrome"
      If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with what the officer did.

Comment

I was waiting for a titty to pop out.

Cop should be fired and not allowed to work for any law enforcement agency for the rest of his life.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

No real reason to push her that I could see, all he had to do was grab her and take her down.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

That gunt should make Forrest's scrapping file.

Comment

Were they fighting over food?

Comment

What fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    No real reason to push her that I could see, all he had to do was grab her and take her down.
                    Looked more like a clothesline than a simple push.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'll bet she isn't going to make ignoring a cop who is yelling at her to stop a habit in the future.
                      70' Chevelle RagTop
                      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        I see nothing wrong with what the officer did.
                        Me neither. Much rather do that then try to grab her and risk getting stuck w/ a needle, scratched or bitten. Looked like that 300lb she behemoth was absolutely no help.

Comment

Had she stopped, turned around and been tackled...there might be a basis for the complaint.

As I see it, she was fleeing...slowly...but fleeing.

Heeding Chris Rock could have saved her from being tackled.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
                            Had she stopped, turned around and been tackled...there might be a basis for the complaint.

As I see it, she was fleeing...slowly...but fleeing.

Heeding Chris Rock could have saved her from being tackled.
                            Yup.

The 3 step rule.

If you make the Cop take more than 3 steps, he's bringing an ass whipping with him.

Actually, that was a tad rough. It certainly could have been handled better.

Comment

so that is why the sawed off cops are so quick to bring the pain?

Comment

Working...
                              X