Cameron Diaz: Marriage a “dying institution”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lason View Post
    Exactly, traditional marriage is dead. This is coming from a guy on his second marriage. My first wife didnt take her vows seriously and split. People these days seem to think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence and abandon their responsibilities too easily because modern society tells them its ok.

Me, is that you?

Comment

I believe marriage is the cornerstone of family. I sure hope family isn't an "outdated" idea.

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      Good for her and anyone else who thinks for themselves. If you got married because you wanted to, then good for you! But if you look down on people who don't choose to do it that way, then that suggests that you might be married because you love each other and that you think marriage is the only "right" way to be in a long-term, committed relationship, and that's a bunch of follower, non-free thinker bullshit. We all have the freedom to think for ourselves; somepeople just don't exercise that right.
      Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        sorry to hear brother.

god bless.
        It's like Louis C.K. says, "Why be sorry for somebody that got a divorce? No good marriages end in divorce. Ray Charles has killed more jews than good marriages ending in divorce."
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
        X