No announcement yet.

Cameron Diaz: Marriage a “dying institution”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I think marriages should have term limits. Kinda like a lease instead of a lifetime. In 5 years you have to re-up or it's over free of charge.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
        you hear him on stern yesterday?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

nope. I haven't listened to stern in years. Was it good? He is one of my favorite stand ups.

Comment

SO I have a question, since we are on the subject.

You folks in long term committed relationships, who arent married, do you ya'll wear rings like a married couple would ? Just curious.

<-- married 10 years this August, been together 18, and looking forward to growing old and gray with her.
            Last edited by Txstang1; 05-05-2011, 08:00 PM.
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I agree with her to a point.

Once upon a time marriage was not just mutually beneficial more or less, but a necessity to survive/thrive.

Surviving on our own is easier now than ever in the Western World. Marriage isn't as necessary as it once was. Marriage has been moving from the asset category in life to the liability category.

I still would like to be married one day, but I'm in no rush and I'm 30.
              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                you hear him on stern yesterday?

god bless.
                i did and the dude is a weirdo

Comment

Too bad about those comments, I use to like her.

Comment

“I don't think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don't suit our world any longer."
                    That part is ridiculous and sad.

Comment

I bet with that big mouth of hers she could divorce the foreskin from my penis.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I just heard last week that A-rod was supposedly ring shopping - I guess he won't get the answer he is looking for...

Comment

Why anyone would listen to anything that no-talent ass clown has to say is beyond me. She needs to shut that gaping face hole of hers and go back to giving Sarah Jessica Parker a run for her money in the "Most Hideous Hose Beast In Hollywood" contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            Why anyone would listen to anything that no-talent ass clown has to say is beyond me. She needs to shut that gaping face hole of hers and go back to giving Sarah Jessica Parker a run for her money in the "Most Hideous Hose Beast In Hollywood" contest.
                            I thought Uma Thurman had the title?

Comment

“I don't think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don't suit our world any longer."
                              Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                              That part is ridiculous and sad.
                              Really? Maybe we should have kept abiding by some other old marriage traditions. How about the old custom of Marriage by Capture? Or Purchase? Anybody want an arranged marriage or child betrothal?

Those are all obsolete too... but I guess we should have kept them around.

Comment

marriage or not she is hot!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X