Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron Diaz: Marriage a “dying institution”

From Fox News:
    Sexy Cameron Diaz, who has never lacked the company of attractive men, has declared that marriage is a “dying institution.”

“I think we have to make our own rules,” the 38-year old singleton tells Maxim in its June issue. “I don't think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don't suit our world any longer."

Read more: http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.c...#ixzz1LUHlNavp

------------------

Can't wait to hear Smurfette's reaction to this one.... lol

I always picture her eating a sub sandwich like a snake eats a big rat. Jaw detached and that big ass mouth of hers opens up and takes the whole thing in.
    WRX

Comment

I got something her big 'ol mouth can open up and take in!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        I always picture her eating a sub sandwich like a snake eats a big rat. Jaw detached and that big ass mouth of hers opens up and takes the whole thing in.

Comment

She's hollywood, what do you expect from those overpaid assholes.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

I think she fails to realize no one wants to marry her. Overrated and more than likely conceited at the core.
            Last edited by mstng86; 05-05-2011, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
              Dude, yeah, and she has a tongue like a cow. Total win.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

As long as there are tax breaks that come along with marriage it won't ever go away. I'd say that it means less and less about honor and devotion to your significant other and more about legal benefits and tradition.

Speaking of dying institutions though, her career should be headed that way pretty soon. Nearly 40 and hasn't been in a movie worth a damn in a decade.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                  From Fox News:
                  Sexy Cameron Diaz, who has never lacked the company of attractive men, has declared that marriage is a “dying institution.”

“I think we have to make our own rules,” the 38-year old singleton tells Maxim in its June issue. “I don't think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don't suit our world any longer."
                  The bolded part is particularly telling.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I think she fails to realize no one wants to marry her. Overrated and more than likely conceded at the core.
                    con·ceit·ed /kənˈsētid/
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      Dude, yeah, and she has a tongue like a cow. Total win.
                      ... but laughs like a man.

Comment

She is not wrong.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

You might wake up with this...and that was 10+ years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            She is not wrong.
                            Yes she is...
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              Yes she is...
                              It's a matter of personal preference I guess. I have yet to meet a woman I'd even consider marrying, and almost every "new" (last 10-15 years) has fallen apart and gotten messy. Either because of kids, or she's a money grubbing bitch. I haven't found enough benefits to outweigh the potential drawbacks. Besides, who says you have to get married in order to love someone?

That being said. I'd feed Cameron all 12" of my cock and still have room for more in that gaping maw of hers.

Comment

Working...
                              X