School buses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School buses

On a field trip with one of the kiddos and damn! This school bus has more cameras than my credit union! That is all.
    .....bro....

Yup, I noticed the dallas school buses have cameras on the outside side that look right at you if you are in the left lane beside it.

Comment

I counted 6 on The inside. Look like some good cameras too
      .....bro....

Comment

I remember when I was in high school and they started installing cameras in the school buses claiming it was only to monitor how many people were on the buses......riiiiiiiight.

Comment

Your tax dollars hard at work....

Comment

With the way I observed some bus drivers drive, cameras may not be so bad..
            WRX

Comment

Did you sit in the back of the bus and try to catch air when you went over a bump?
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                Did you sit in the back of the bus and try to catch air when you went over a bump?
                Lmao! I remember those days. The driver has a camera right above her head too
                .....bro....

Comment

I get my turn tomorrow when we go to the Ft. Worth Zoo. YIPPEE!!! Hopefully I won't feel like ass tomorrow, like I do today
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                    I get my turn tomorrow when we go to the Ft. Worth Zoo. YIPPEE!!! Hopefully I won't feel like ass tomorrow, like I do today
                    I'm about to feel like shit. I've been up since 3pm yesterday.
                    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                      We used to have a bus driver that would haul ass through this one dip and we would pretend like it was a roller coaster. Then some snitch went and told his mom, she called and got the driver in trouble, no more dips for us.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                        On a field trip with one of the kiddos and damn! This school bus has more cameras than my credit union! That is all.
                        Most are dummy cameras

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                          I'm about to feel like shit. I've been up since 3pm yesterday.
                          I got MMMMAYBE 3 hours of sleep after a long night with some grey goose and cranberry juice and good company. NOW... I can't keep my eyes open
                          Originally posted by Vertnut
                          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                          X