Jury gives Dallas officer probation for Sam’s Club robbery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
    You survived a pit bull attack ? That story must be false , that can't happen . .

I'm related to Chuck Norris.

I have 2 scars in my right forearm, and 4 in the back of my left leg.

Comment

Back to the original story, he should have gotten a STIFFER punsihment because he was a police officer and the mastermind.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        I'm related to Chuck Norris.

I have 2 scars in my right forearm, and 4 in the back of my left leg.
        Well you sir are a badass cause I would have sent it to the pound full of bullits and I like pits .
        Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
          Well you sir are a badass cause I would have sent it to the pound full of bullits and I like pits .

It had my right forearm in its mouth. I could not grab my gun from the holster while he was pulling on my right arm, meanwhile my left arm was still wrapped around the dude. At one point I was fighting both of them at the same time.

As a reaction, I pulled the dog off the ground to get him off my arm (it was only about a 65 lb dog) and at this point I lost my grip on the dude. When the dog let go, it got me from behind by turning its head sideways and biting down on my left hamstring. At this point I unholstered and brought the gun around, and the dog let go and started to run into the house. I was tracking the dog with my gun and pulling on the trigger when the dog ran right by the dude's mom. I didn't want to risk shooting the mom, so I holstered the the gun and the chase was back on.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Back to the original story, he should have gotten a STIFFER punsihment because he was a police officer and the mastermind.
            This is something we both agree on.

And sorry to hear about you getting eaten up by the dog, and the dogs owner getting a slap on the wrist, I would be pissed also.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              This is something we both agree on.

And sorry to hear about you getting eaten up by the dog, and the dogs owner getting a slap on the wrist, I would be pissed also.

Stevo
              Eh, it's history. That happened back in 1995.

I could not make a fist with my right hand for almost a week because of the bite. That fucker had some strong jaws. I got a bruise the size of a dinner plate on the back of my left leg from that bite. The worst part was having go to the hospital and them using wooden q-tips doused in betadine and shoving them in the tooth holes the bite made. That shit hurt.

Comment

Working...
              X