Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockheed Martin workers busted on Channel 4

Uh oh!

caught on tape drinking beer on break, smoking weed on break, etc.

which location? the Grand Prairie or the Ft. Worth?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Fort Worth

Becky Oliver is on it right now on Channel 4

Comment

So they're hiring?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          So they're hiring?
          Lockheed sent out their internal security team to investigate and they came back saying nothing illegal or wrongful was found. Funny thing was Fox 4 found then drinking alcohol and throwing the cans/bottles out of their trucks into the field they were sitting in then driving right back into Lockheed. Funny how they tv crew got it on film and Lockheed security found nothing.

Comment

There goes a damn good job.

Comment

becky oliver needs to mind her fucking business.

a man cannot enjoy a little sauce and some alabama kush while on fucking break?

i do not see this bitch at the oasis car wash busting reggie and ernesto stealing change out of my car.

Comment

Union?
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  Lockheed sent out their internal security team to investigate and they came back saying nothing illegal or wrongful was found. Funny thing was Fox 4 found then drinking alcohol and throwing the cans/bottles out of their trucks into the field they were sitting in then driving right back into Lockheed. Funny how they tv crew got it on film and Lockheed security found nothing.
                  If they weren't doing it on the premises then internal security may not have authority to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Union?
                    Bingo. Nobody will lose their jobs. Nothing will happen to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      So they're not hiring?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Union?
                        I believe so

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                          becky oliver needs to mind her fucking business.

a man cannot enjoy a little sauce and some alabama kush while on fucking break?

i do not see this bitch at the oasis car wash busting reggie and ernesto stealing change out of my car.
                          Troof! Whatta gash.

Comment

I got chewed out once when I worked out there as a contractor on the JSF project. I went to move a trash can and some asshat wanted to jump all over me because that was a union members job. I had never experienced anything with union workers before that. I walked the line where they were building the F-16's and saw what appeared to be some of the slowest, laziest workers i ever did see.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              I got chewed out once when I worked out there as a contractor on the JSF project. I went to move a trash can and some asshat wanted to jump all over me because that was a union members job. I had never experienced anything with union workers before that. I walked the line where they were building the F-16's and saw what appeared to be some of the slowest, laziest workers i ever did see.
                              Were they hiring?

Comment

Working...
                              X