Tire Hook up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Hook up

I posted this on the sticky. But there is a place just south of town called Refugio's Auto Center. Pretty much any size tire (with in reason) $80.00 each, mounted and balanced. No tax if paying cash.

Guy down the street pickup 4 Pirelli's- 275/?/20 for $320.00 out the door. Quoted me the same on my stock tires for my truck (255/70/18) which the absolute cheapest price I could find was $130.00 each.

If you have priced tires lately, this is a damn good deal. Just thought I would share.

high performance world is selling slicks and drag radials below cost right now too.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
      I posted this on the sticky. But there is a place just south of town called Refugio's Auto Center. Pretty much any size tire (with in reason) $80.00 each, mounted and balanced. No tax if paying cash.

Guy down the street pickup 4 Pirelli's- 275/?/20 for $320.00 out the door. Quoted me the same on my stock tires for my truck (255/70/18) which the absolute cheapest price I could find was $130.00 each.

If you have priced tires lately, this is a damn good deal. Just thought I would share.
      You do know they are used correct? They're typically just take-offs that someone didn't like though. I bought the Michelin green (something like that) tires they typically put on BMW's mounted, balanced and out the door for right under $200. They still had those little plastic hair deals on them. I did call discount and other places while I was waiting for shits and giggles...900 bucks. I need new tires for the Denali and I will check him first.

Comment

do you have the number for the shop by any chance? I'm needing some tires pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
          do you have the number for the shop by any chance? I'm needing some tires pretty bad
          (817) 295-1373 Brush up on your listening skills, because he speaks spanglish. Most of the guys that are there also do not speak english, period. They smile and nod which I think every man should do!!

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            (817) 295-1373 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************(817) 295-1373******end_of_the_skype_highlighting Brush up on your listening skills, because he speaks spanglish. Most of the guys that are there also do not speak english, period. They smile and nod which I think every man should do!!
            Now this is true. English not so good.

Comment

You do know they are used correct? They're typically just take-offs that someone didn't like though. I bought the Michelin green (something like that) tires they typically put on BMW's mounted, balanced and out the door for right under $200. They still had those little plastic hair deals on them. I did call discount and other places while I was waiting for shits and giggles...900 bucks. I need new tires for the Denali and I will check him first.
              If they are, they are bringing them in by the truck load. He said they were new and they looked new. I have no issues with take offs.

Comment

Is this in Burleson?

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                  If they are, they are bringing them in by the truck load. He said they were new and they looked new. I have no issues with take offs.
                  Yeah, they are typically take offs or like 10-15% tread missing.

Originally posted by littlemoney View Post
                  Is this in Burleson?
                  Yeah, off Bethesda, I believe.

Comment

They can get new tires too. Most take offs have less than 200 miles on them.

Yes, it is Burleson.

Comment

Kewl I will probably roll down there

Comment

Brush up on your listening skills, because he speaks spanglish. Most of the guys that are there also do not speak english, period. They smile and nod which I think every man should do!!
                        lol I gotta agree with that last part :-)

thanks for the heads up on the spanglish but I speak spanish so I should be ok. Although they talk so damn fast sometimes you never know lol

Comment

Working...
                        X