Who wants to bartend? One night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
    Memo, didnt you have this same problem a few years ago at another party? Why the need for a bartender at a house party?
    Yup, different person though. It's cuz this is a different type of house party. It's not just a "fill the cooler with beers" type of party. We got a photoshoot going, possibly a belly dancer, but not sure on that one. We got the ladies in cocktail dresses and guys all GQ. We're doing the "Hollywood" theme.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
      We used to get our bartenders from Hooters. Go there for lunch (your local one) and ask some of the waitresses. Don't show them your flyer though, lol.
      I guess my ugly face on the flyers will scare them away. LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
        I guess my ugly face on the flyers will scare them away. LOL...
        Just messing with you, man. Happy bday
        WRX

Comment

So I got this bartender who agreed to do it. Well the day of he doesn't call or show. Good thing I hadn't paid him yet. I later found out he went to watch the fight instead. He could have told me earlier. I was giving him a free pool table with all the goodies and still paying him $50 plus tips. Oh well....

Fun night. We even somehow got a belly dancer doing her thing.

Comment

Oh, I had a few close friends taking turns bartending. Somehow they all ended up wasted. Fun times for all involved. Now my house on the other hand.... it's seen better days.

Comment

No pic tars? Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                No pic tars? Fail.
                x2

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
                  So I got this bartender who agreed to do it. Well the day of he doesn't call or show. Good thing I hadn't paid him yet. I later found out he went to watch the fight instead. He could have told me earlier. I was giving him a free pool table with all the goodies and still paying him $50 plus tips. Oh well....

Fun night. We even somehow got a belly dancer doing her thing.
                  That's pretty fucked up. I use to bartend and know a few that still do it, but I had plans and the folks I know mainly work weekends, so couldn't help you.

Sounds like in the end it worked out!

Comment

Working...
                  X