Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing what you can find on the internet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing what you can find on the internet...

Found my old bunk on the Sucky Sara (USS Saratoga)....

LMAO
    Last edited by Gargamel; 06-04-2013, 02:31 PM.

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
    Found my old bunk on the Sucky Sara (USS Saratoga)....

LMAO
    You literally CAN find anything on the internet! Look, I found your balls!!
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      Technically, they would be located in the Maintenance Department in the Squadron Testicle Storage Facility...

The key to the storage facility is usually carried by the Squadron Master Chief Petty Officer... LOL

Comment

I wouldn't worry about blueprints of a US Navy carrier falling into the wrong hands: Obama killed Bin Laden.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
          I thought you weren't dating?

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
            I wouldn't worry about blueprints of a US Navy carrier falling into the wrong hands: Obama killed Bin Laden.
            The ship is scheduled to become razor blades and the plans are available for download on the internet. (Hence the post.....)

I wouldn't worry about Operational Security at this point....

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
              The ship is scheduled to become razor blades and the plans are available for download on the internet. (Hence the post.....)

I wouldn't worry about Operational Security at this point....
              Understood, but still. BTW: Not criticizing you, criticizing the fact that plans to any US warship (and I don't care if its the original USS Lexington) are online.

Comment

Understood, but still. BTW: Not criticizing you, criticizing the fact that plans to any US warship (and I don't care if its the original USS Lexington) are online.
                Considering that the entire class is razor blades or scheduled to be floating museums... I guess it is what it is...

None of the CVNs are there... so that's good...

Actually, since you brought it up... hnsa.org has the plans for the original Lex online too....

LOL

Comment

Well said!!

At the end of the day they have to hit them first. A whole battle group of small boys is around/under for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                    Well said!!

At the end of the day they have to hit them first. A whole battle group of small boys is around/under for a reason...

True that...

Comment

Damn, you were on the Sara? And I thought I had it bad on the Independence.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

My first ride on a CV was the Ranger....

Comment

Working...
                        X