Free Maxim Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Maxim Magazine

If you missed your chance back in March, here it is again.

Free 1 year subscription to Maxim magazine.

I still haven't got it from last time I signed up.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      I still haven't got it from last time I signed up.
      Regarding trade publications: your answers have been forwarded for publisher approval. The publisher reserves the right to accept or reject all trade subscriptions. Qualification is not determined by freebizmag.com. If you are subscribing to a particular trade publication for the first time and you qualify, please allow 6-8 weeks for processing before your issues begin arriving. Please note the first issue delivery date varies by publication. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
      This might be why.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

I received mine last time but it has since expired. I have been looking for one of these links. Thanks, I submitted and it remembered me from last time.

Comment

My wife said no.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            My wife said no.
            Nancy boy
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              Nancy boy
              True that.

Comment

I signed my Dad up last time. LOL. My mother said WTF, when the magazine started showing up. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  This might be why.
                  Quote:
                  Regarding trade publications: your answers have been forwarded for publisher approval. The publisher reserves the right to accept or reject all trade subscriptions. Qualification is not determined by freebizmag.com. If you are subscribing to a particular trade publication for the first time and you qualify, please allow 6-8 weeks for processing before your issues begin arriving. Please note the first issue delivery date varies by publication. You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.

I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                  X