No announcement yet.

3 checks in July?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going on vacation at the end of July. Will be nice to have a little more spending money.
    2007 Silverado CC
    1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      3 checks in JULY!!! imma fuck up that fireworks stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$

god bless.
      Amen good sir!

Comment

Probably to pay stupid bills.

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
          I guess the problem with that is you are spending it (or budgeting for it) before you actually get it. Seems weird to me to budget based on x amount for January when you know you will actually make < x amount. I am a Nazi budget-er though, I want stuff to be as close to real as possible.

We don't need that "extra" money so instead of acting like we earn it monthly we just put (most of it) in savings when it comes.
          I guess I can see where it would come into play if you were trying to stick to a strict 30 day budget. My budget only gets as far as making sure my bills add up to less than I make a month and when the money in checking gets over a certain point I move it into savings or investments. Being single also makes it simple since I'm the only one I have to worry about spending money and no kids to support.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            I guess I can see where it would come into play if you were trying to stick to a strict 30 day budget. My budget only gets as far as making sure my bills add up to less than I make a month and when the money in checking gets over a certain point I move it into savings or investments. Being single also makes it simple since I'm the only one I have to worry about spending money and no kids to support.
            This is the biggest pain in the ass fact I have had to learn to deal with being a married man.

Comment

I got mine last month and another in September

Comment

Working...
              X