• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
    To the bills as usual
    I love your sig!
    G'Day Mate

Comment

We got ours in April. The money I got is starting a fund for a Nikon Monarch!

The rest = boring stuff - The wife's went straight to "general" savings, a little more than half of mine went to savings for specific things (auto repairs - vacations ect), we split the rest for whatever we want.
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I did just win a quarter carat diamond off a scratch off ticket!
        what the fuck am I gonna do with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I did just win a quarter carat diamond off a scratch off ticket!
          what the fuck am I gonna do with that?
          Hood Rich Negro!
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Two chicks at the same time.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

using ours on the vacation to our old town in south carolina
              first class white trash

Comment

It's always surprised me that people budget their money like this. I take what I make in a year and divide by 12, when checks land in a month is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  It's always surprised me that people budget their money like this. I take what I make in a year and divide by 12, when checks land in a month is irrelevant.
                  we po!

Comment

Some people have to live paycheck to paycheck.

Not everyone is DFWM ballin.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      Some people have to live paycheck to paycheck.

Not everyone is DFWM ballin.
                      I live pay check to pay check but its because I stuff a shitload into the savings account and pretend like its spent.

Comment

That would be nice if everyone(I'm assuming I'm not the only one)made the same amount of money on each paycheck, or for that matter each month.

Comment

I only get two
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I guess the problem with that is you are spending it (or budgeting for it) before you actually get it. Seems weird to me to budget based on x amount for January when you know you will actually make < x amount. I am a Nazi budget-er though, I want stuff to be as close to real as possible.

We don't need that "extra" money so instead of acting like we earn it monthly we just put (most of it) in savings when it comes.
                            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

since i work on shift schedule (a, b, or c shift) we'll prolly take the 4 shift check and put some of it towards vegas trip in august.

Comment

3 checks in JULY!!! imma fuck up that fireworks stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X