Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about The Walking Dead/28 Days Later type stuff....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about The Walking Dead/28 Days Later type stuff....

So I was flipping through the channels the other day, and stopped on 28 Days Later at the beginning where the guy wakes up in the hospital and is all alone.

Same thing with the main character in the show The Walking Dead. Wakes up in a hospital all alone, not having any idea what's going on, then starts coming across the zombies.

I was just running the scenario through my head and wondering what the hell would I do if I were in that situation. Of course, I would make arming myself number one priority, but what then ?

So, this is just a "what if" kind of thread. A fantasy, if you will.

What would you do if you woke up in a hospital, all alone, and it was painfully obvious that you could very well be eaten alive if you didn't get real serious about fucking some shit up, real quick ?

I'm just real curious to hear some of the responses from some of you crazy mofos. So let's hear it ! LOL ! This should be good !

-Aaron

HA I love zombie flicks. Arm myself, then go to a motorcycle shop and get me some heavy leathers so I'm not an afternoon snack. I always joke about zombie proofing my house

Comment

I would call Dan Bishop..he would know what to do!
      Originally posted by grove rat
      shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        HA I love zombie flicks. Arm myself, then go to a motorcycle shop and get me some heavy leathers so I'm not an afternoon snack. I always joke about zombie proofing my house
        LOL @ "afternoon snack" ! I haven't thought about the motorcycle leathers. Good one.

Comment

I'm not sure the answer is all that complicated. I think your innate instincts for self-preservation would kick in and you would do whatever it took to survive. However, after time, I think loneliness and despair would be the greatest enemy you would have to combat. That is if you could find food, water, and shelter to make it for any length of time. If not, then the point is moot. I would probably opt to take my own life in lieu of becoming Zombie fodder while still breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by V8tt View Post
            I would call Dan Bishop..he would know what to do!
            Fucking a zombie is not the right thing to do.....

Comment

Wouldn't really be a problem in Texas. In hours there would be legions of rednecks driving around in trucks shooting the hell out of zombies.

Naturally, I would take my place among these rednecks until the problem was resolved.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

That high...
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I love zombie flicks, but the idea of them terrifies me. We all have irrational fears....

That being said, first thing I would do is curl up in the fetal position crying and pissing myself for about 3 or 4 days. After that was out of my system I guess I'd have to find a shotgun and some clothes, because fuck fighting zombies in a hospital gown with my ass hanging out. After that I'd find something to eat, then possibly cry some more, and then maybe find an old hustler to make me feel warm inside again.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

have yall seen zombie strippers?!?!?!?! Grade A movie.

Comment

i would search the hospital for the good drugs!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've been planning for that event since I got shot. Some call it paranoia, I call it planning. This year I have my garden going, my nearest neighbor is miles away and with a little doing, I can be fairly self sufficient for quite a while.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Make a bug out bag and find weapons. Aquire food and weapons as you go quietly as possible and slowly increase your "base" camp as you go. Pick up light, rapid fire weapons that can be easily suppressed and figure things out. God I am a nerd.

Comment

Don't let jasone see this.

Comment

I have a list of all the Zombieland rules somewhere around here. I would be asking myself WWBCD? What Would Bruce Campbell Do?

In all seriousness, obviously arming yourself should be the number one priority. Second would be to find a yellowpages and a road almanac, because who knows if the Internet will work... My guess would be a big fat NO. We, as a civilization, have become too dependent on the Internet to find what we need and how to get to it once we have identified what we need. Then I would try to figure out where some of you fuckers with all the guns lives, find a truck or SUV and all related equipment and start making my way towards friend's and families' houses to see if anyone was still barricaded in and try to help.

Comment

Working...
                              X