X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usa

Good o US of A

Its Better To Die On Your Feet Than To Live On Your Knees

Death, Greets Us All, But I Will Arrange For My Enemies To Be Received First

man what bout that campground with beach and ramp you were looking for did you find it and able to grill those fish you were asking about to take your boy fishing i looked around couldnt find it but i know what he was saying you should look down but watch the road it was really pot holes everywhere but fishing was good so was cooking out just mosquitos and off everywhere you should see

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
      man what bout that campground with beach and ramp you were looking for did you find it and able to grill those fish you were asking about to take your boy fishing i looked around couldnt find it but i know what he was saying you should look down but watch the road it was really pot holes everywhere but fishing was good so was cooking out just mosquitos and off everywhere you should see
      Solid gold.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
        Was looking for a spot for my chick's boy. He wanted to go fishing and my chick wanted to place to cookout that was close by some fishing holes.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          Was looking for a spot for my chick's boy. He wanted to go fishing and my chick wanted to place to cookout that was close by some fishing holes.
          Did you take live bait worms and minnows but not spinners and jigs I always take hot dogs for catfish but sometimes grilling if i don't get catfish when were down by the lake i hate it when i dont catch anything do you use a shakespeare rod?

Comment

You post "USA" and then a quote by an anti-American Mexican general (Emiliano Zapata)?

Way to go dude.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              You post "USA" and then a quote by an anti-American Mexican general (Emiliano Zapata)?

Way to go dude.
              Nice catch. I was actually thinking of Paradise Lost by Milton. Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Comment

Way to go dude.
                I think anyone can use it any way they choose too. Just like all chinese buffet have mexican cooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                  Nice catch. I was actually thinking of Paradise Lost by Milton. Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.
                  Thanks. My spanish classroom has a picture of Zapata with the quote under it. I guess drifting off and staring at the wall comes in handy when you want to point out a bit of ignorance on the internet.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

handy when you want to point out a bit of ignorance on the internet.
                    Its called plagiarism.

Comment

Nice posts by Adam and 78X, but Jared's tops them all.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Ok, just by using a search engine I found you some better quotes....

You must not, when you have gained a victory, use any triumphing or insulting expression, nor show too much pleasure ; but endeavor to console your adversary, and make him less dissatisfied with himself by every kind and civil expression, that may be.

Benjamin Franklin

Force is all-conquering, but its victories are short-lived.

Abraham Lincoln

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.

Winston Churchill

Just a few I respect....
                        Last edited by Scott Mc; 05-03-2011, 09:46 PM. Reason: Damned tab

Comment

Way to go dude.
                          LmAO I was about to say that too.

Comment

Working...
                          X