No announcement yet.

saturday crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got off at 9:30, be back in there at 11:30 tonight. Same thing, every other weekend.

Comment

Six days a week for the last six months. 10-12hrs. Salary so no OT either. Not very hectic most Saturdays, just long.

Comment

Originally posted by abxr1 View Post
        Six days a week for the last six months. 10-12hrs. Salary so no OT either. Not very hectic most Saturdays, just long.
        fuuuuuuck that, i dont know how yall salary people do it, shit unless yall are making well over 150k i aint EVER doing salary

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Saturday is just another day!

Comment

every Sat its 9:30am to 12:00am. If I get lucky I can be out of work by 11:00pm. Actually I'm at work right now. finally got time to play on the computer

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
              every Sat its 9:30am to 12:00am. If I get lucky I can be out of work by 11:00pm. Actually I'm at work right now. finally got time to play on the computer
              What do you do?? That completely sucks dude that you at least don't have someone to rotate weekends out with.

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                What do you do?? That completely sucks dude that you at least don't have someone to rotate weekends out with.

work in a restaurant

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                  work in a restaurant
                  spent the last three and a half years managing one, many many lost weekends. AND I had no internet access either outside of a few vendor websites and corporate stuff.. I kinda had a feeling that was your case. Still think it's completely insane to not have a rotating shift schedule.

Sadly I didn't get completely out either, and i still spend a good 12-14 hours on either Sat or Sunday trapped.

Comment

Go in a t 4:30 pm and off when I am done with my route. I love not working by the clock but by weight stop and mile. So much nicer
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                      spent the last three and a half years managing one, many many lost weekends. AND I had no internet access either outside of a few vendor websites and corporate stuff.. I kinda had a feeling that was your case. Still think it's completely insane to not have a rotating shift schedule.

Sadly I didn't get completely out either, and i still spend a good 12-14 hours on either Sat or Sunday trapped.
                      oh yea its a trapped feeling.

Thank goddness we are closed on sunday's. Every now and then I have to work a sunday but its not to bad. I have been going at this just hit my 14 year mark. We are a small one owner place. Hard to find help that is worth a damn so our crew is pretty small.

Comment

I don't have an option when I'm on a project I work straight from day I arrive on site till I Leave 12 hrs a day. But Salary + day rate + Per diem make up for it. For whatever I work I recieve equal time off.

Comment

Working...
                        X