Why the Lock??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Your account should be deleted. Cracker.

Oh wait did I say that?

You're welcome to delete it, Don.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      You're welcome to delete it, Don.
      I can't do that nor would I.

However, I can throw a can of gas on the Mod campfire talks and rabblerabblerabble!
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

This thread wreaks of chasity belt.....
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Check your PMs.

JITB, 15 minutes?

Comment

Hey King, I thought you hated all of the anonymous tagging?
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              JITB, 15 minutes?
              Can you make it 20? I would like to have enough time to eat my ultimate cheeseburger.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                This thread wreaks of chasity belt.....
                reeks

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  reeks
                  And 'chastity'
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Evidently he's not a complete asshole

Prayers sent for both your nephew and his daycare teacher. Really good teachers are a blessing.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000
                        That's some serious passive aggressive angst you got going on there, bro. Instead of using tags just come right out and say what you feel. It's much more liberating and cathartic. Trust me.

Let me give you some examples. (e.g. I have an alcohol problem - I respect Dr. Dave, but at times he's a sanctimonious prick - Don is cool guy, but is a short fucker - idrivea4banger gets on my damn nerves - ozzeran complains a lot about total minutia - Denny is obsessed with silver - Cobraman loves his fo five sixes, thanks to yours truly - Brit is one incredibly attractive woman that really takes motherhood quite seriously. And I applaud her for not abasing herself by posting on this site only to be beset by all the leg humpers - The true appeal of this site is not immediately apparent to a neophyte. Amidst all the vitriol, calamity, and bellicose commentary, at the very foundation is this really odd sense of tribal unity. Which is profoundly disturbing the more I think about it, but that's the genius of this particular microcosm. People go to Nascar races to watch people crash and burn. People log on here to....well, same thing. Here, you can be a part of the problem and a part of the solution simultaneously - *Most people won't understand that last part*)

^Damn, I need stay away from head shops.
                        i had to look up half the words u used... very nice
                        first class white trash

Comment

That's some serious passive aggressive angst you got going on there, bro. Instead of using tags just come right out and say what you feel. It's much more liberating and cathartic. Trust me.

Let me give you some examples. (e.g. I have an alcohol problem - I respect Dr. Dave, but at times he's a sanctimonious prick - Don is cool guy, but is a short fucker - idrivea4banger gets on my damn nerves - ozzeran complains a lot about total minutia - Denny is obsessed with silver - Cobraman loves his fo five sixes, thanks to yours truly - Brit is one incredibly attractive woman that really takes motherhood quite seriously. And I applaud her for not abasing herself by posting on this site only to be beset by all the leg humpers - The true appeal of this site is not immediately apparent to a neophyte. Amidst all the vitriol, calamity, and bellicose commentary, at the very foundation is this really odd sense of tribal unity. Which is profoundly disturbing the more I think about it, but that's the genius of this particular microcosm. People go to Nascar races to watch people crash and burn. People log on here to....well, same thing. Here, you can be a part of the problem and a part of the solution simultaneously - *Most people won't understand that last part*)

Can anyone make change for those five dollar words?

Comment

The King
                            Lifer
                            Recent Visitors
                            The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

CWO DamonH Grimpala jakesford mstng86 talisman V8tt vadertt Wicked98Snake Your Name Here

Mr Majestyk
                            Lifer
                            Recent Visitors
                            The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

06S197GT Alvin Simmons EagleTrans FRANCISCO308 GhostTX mstng86 musbrad2 sho_shane tenacious j White_Lx

Hmmmmmmm, mstng86.....looking for something? LOL
                            Try not to get a big head. I end up accidentally hitting the link to peoples profiles all the time.

I know you're looking to start a little circle jerk e-argument, but you won't get one from me.

Comment

Free post!

Comment

Ed Hardy can be a mother fucker! LOL!!
                                Originally posted by Vertnut
                                I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X