No announcement yet.

Bin Laden unarmed when killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should've kept him alive brought his ass to ground zero and made his cocksuckin ass apologize to all the victims families, then beat the living fuck out of him,then lynched his ass from the statue of liberty.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonw_2005 View Post
      should've kept him alive brought his ass to ground zero and made his cocksuckin ass apologize to all the victims families, then beat the living fuck out of him,then lynched his ass from the statue of liberty.
      That is a fucking superior idea.
      2012 GT500

Comment

He had arms........

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          This quote was posted by a marine friend currently in Afghanistan, I'm not sure of the author but I thought it was an interesting perspective.

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

While I'm not celebrating death, I am happy that this man is unable to continue harming innocent people.

The quote's origin
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Little Bill Daggett: You just shot an unarmed man!
            Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself...
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
              Tied him to a wheel chair and rolled him off a tall building into a swimming pool.
              swimming pool full of jellyfish and hungry baby sharks

Comment

Fuck the Statue of Liberty. I wish that POS would finally fall into the water or something.

Comment

Make his ass apologize for Pearl Harbor also.

I am glad he is gone now he can play checkers with Hitler.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    I want a white one so I can wear it in the DFAC on Bagram Airfield everyday until the ST6 guys see it and autograph it for me.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

i still say hang his ass from lady liberty, ill come back in 2 days with about 2 dozen starved turkey buzzards and swing the door open on their cage screaming "FLY MY LITTLE PREETIES FLY FLY MUAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

i bet when bin laden woke up monday morning in hell, hitler turned to him and said "not so easy is it".

Comment

Working...
                        X