Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do car manufactures sell damaged products as new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my brother was in school to become a mechanic - the local Chevy dealership had a camaro damaged in transit. The car was written off and donated to the school for educational purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
      I'm in the wrong business!
      It's very glamorous.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        It's very glamorous.
        All the happiness in the world won't buy you money!

Comment

It's very glamorous.

LOL...neither is driving a semi!

Comment

The answer to your question is a resounding yes. Many of the dealerships around the metroplex are doing hail sales on brand new cars. And I'm sure you've heard of scratch&dent sales on brand new appliances damaged during shipping. I saved $500 on a brand new refrigerator from Sears because it had a dent on the side. Full warranty.

Comment

It's very glamorous.
              Maybe at your store with all those fancy windows, clean floors and functional plumbing. You guys even have hot water! But hey, at least I can park within a 1/4 mile of my desk.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Maybe at your store with all those fancy windows, clean floors and functional plumbing. You guys even have hot water! But hey, at least I can park within a 1/4 mile of my desk.
                My momma tells people I'm in jail.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                X