Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F u 183/820

Pos road that can't handle mere traffic

Agreed. It's only going to get worse since they're bout to start major construction on 183.

This past Sunday was Razoos last day open. I guess they bought them out and will be tearing down the building to make room for the highway. Not sure what else is closing...

Comment

LOL... and I bet you travel through there tomorrow!

Comment

x10000000000000000000000000
        Big Rooster Racing
        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Yes yes yes

Harwood and pipeline don't go much faster but at least it's a change of scenery

Comment

It is going to really suck to try and get to Dallas from my casa. 114 is fuxored, 820/183 will be fuxored soon.

Comment

Those roads sucked 3 years ago when I was making the Arlington to NRH drive, I can't imagine how bad they are now.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                LOL... and I bet you travel through there tomorrow!
                Fuck no.

Comment

Originally posted by skidmark View Post
                  this past sunday was razoos last day open. I guess they bought them out and will be tearing down the building to make room for the highway. Not sure what else is closing...
                  fuck.

Comment

I knew one of the chief TXDOT engineers for Tarrant county when I lived in Fort Worth (pre-2006). I always complained about 820E between 35 and 183. He said he WANTED to expand the lanes, but the CITIES were against it, saying it would increase noise and pollution.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      I knew one of the chief TXDOT engineers for Tarrant county when I lived in Fort Worth (pre-2006). I always complained about 820E between 35 and 183. He said he WANTED to expand the lanes, but the CITIES were against it, saying it would increase noise and pollution.
                      Constant traffic jams sure don't pollute and/or create noise.

Comment

Dude where were you heading? I work in Colleyville and live in Faux Keller off 35w. I always take N Tarrant, Basswood, western center or a mix of em to avoid 820... Im going East in the evening so definately need to avoid 820... Hope this helps 78.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          Dude where were you heading? I work in Colleyville and live in Faux Keller off 35w. I always take N Tarrant, Basswood, western center or a mix of em to avoid 820... Im going East in the evening so definately need to avoid 820... Hope this helps 78.
                          x2 even though that shit gets backed up coming up to 377 on N Tarrant.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                            We must live pretty close to each other. I always take N. Tarrant or Western Center to head East.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                              Agreed. It's only going to get worse since they're bout to start major construction on 183.

This past Sunday was Razoos last day open. I guess they bought them out and will be tearing down the building to make room for the highway. Not sure what else is closing...
                              I have to drive this damn route everyday! I noticed they have been tearing down lots of houses. What do they have planned? Hopefully it relieves the congestion.

Comment

Working...
                              X