Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White house to release Bin Laden photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
    What do you guys think the Soviets would have done (pics) if they had taken Bin Laden out???

The overseas networks had no problem showing our dead marines being mutilated/drug in the street of Somalia, did they??? Were they worried about an American response???
    Right now our Armed Forces should be pounding the shit out of every possible site that MIGHT contain towel heads that are plotting against us
    Yes!
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Too low res to tell. After seeing all the GSW to the head that I have, I know that the remains can look far different than the person used to.
      Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      Yep.
      Truth x3!
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
      George Orwell

Comment

I think it should be released just to put this to rest. Proper or not, it can't be any worse than when Al Queda videotaped cutting a person's head off.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I think it should be released just to put this to rest. Proper or not, it can't be any worse than when Al Queda videotaped cutting a person's head off.
          Yeah but according to Barry, "It's not who we are..." Highly ignorant and arrogant. If that were the case then the viewing of executions by the media and family of victim would be outlawed. At the very least the families of those affected by 9/11 and the wars should have the opportunity to see the pic.

It will be leaked eventually. It may be years, but it will get out there somehow.

Comment

Fight fire with fire.

Overwhelming fire.

Comment

Great tune.

Comment

Working...
              X