Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White house to release Bin Laden photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White house to release Bin Laden photos...

Drudge is saying the photos will be released. I can't wait to see him with the brand new asshole in his forehead compliments of SEAL team six.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

I think it needs to be done. I'm not normally a fan of that type of thing, but I'll make an exception for that sack of shit.

Comment

Yeah, I second that. I'm surrounded by the lifetakers from team 6, lol. That team is based about 2 miles from my front door.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
        Yeah, I second that. I'm surrounded by the lifetakers from team 6, lol. That team is based about 2 miles from my front door.
        And you have probably stood behind one of them in line at the grocery store and didnt even know it...I have met a few Seals and CAG guys. Pretty unassuming and not like you would expect.

But I am looking forward to seeing the pics as well.

Comment

The guy who took the picture should get a Pulitzer. Seriously.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

From what I heard, he may not have enough of a head to be recognized. Multiple bullets to the face can do that to a person.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              From what I heard, he may not have enough of a head to be recognized. Multiple bullets to the face can do that to a person.
              I highly doubt pics would be released if that was the case.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                And you have probably stood behind one of them in line at the grocery store and didnt even know it...I have met a few Seals and CAG guys. Pretty unassuming and not like you would expect.

I part time up at advance auto, and when the military guys get their discount I kinda strike up a conversation. And 99 out of 100 of them don't look like what you would figure a typical life taker would look like. Just your average in shape joe, not a huge muscle bound gorilla. Should make some people think twice before they just go fucking with anybody. Seen more than one person make that mistake and end up being taken away in an ambulance.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post

When I was in Kuwait we had a SEAL team next to our camp, so we all had chow with each other. They look NOTHING like what you would expect. Some big, some small, scraggly beards and some look like hobos.

Very hardcore guys, though. We got to watch some of their training.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    It was reported he had one shot to the chest and one to the face just above the left eye. Two kill shots to ensure that fucker drew no more air, and it was done.
                    Originally posted by Vertnut
                    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Two kill shots? By definition, can't there only be one kill shot (the shot that killed him)?
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Wharz pics?

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                          Two kill shots? By definition, can't there only be one kill shot (the shot that killed him)?
                          lol - insurance shot - kinda like the double tap

Comment

Mutherjuggz is a ballistics expert now!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                              I part time up at advance auto, and when the military guys get their discount I kinda strike up a conversation. And 99 out of 100 of them don't look like what you would figure a typical life taker would look like. Just your average in shape joe, not a huge muscle bound gorilla. Should make some people think twice before they just go fucking with anybody. Seen more than one person make that mistake and end up being taken away in an ambulance.
                              i have heard that the gorilla types are the ones that have a hard time at BUD/S, due to the extra muscle mass weighing them down. it is the ones with endurance more than anything that have an easier time there (easier being a relative term).

Comment

Working...
                              X