Making extra money ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making extra money ideas

I am looking at ways to supplement my amazing military pay. I was considering a multi-family home, but I am gone several months out of the year and I know my s/o doesn't want to deal with that when I am away. Next idea was buying a vending machine route. Nothing too difficult, easy hours, and the s/o can do it while I am away. I thought about dog sitting but liability issues and fur everywhere didn't appeal to me. So aside from peddling smack and pimping, what ideas do you guys have?
    De Oppresso Liber.

I sell stuff for other people as a way to bring in extra fun/car money.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Create websites, eBay stuff, mow lawns...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
        Really? I just thought you were always moving, by they looks of the misc general section.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Really? I just thought you were always moving, by they looks of the misc general section.
          No, the salon my wife worked at decided to close down after she quit. She was the 2nd to last hair dresser working in there and finally moved to a salon that advertisers and gets much more walks in.

So when she quit, the owner asked me to sell everything in the salon. I get 20% with a potential commision of over 3,000 by the time it is all said and done. I am only listing a small amount of items on here.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

No, the salon my wife worked at decided to close down after she quit. She was the 2nd to last hair dresser working in there and finally moved to a salon that advertisers and gets much more walks in.

So when she quit, the owner asked me to sell everything in the salon. I get 20% with a potential commision of over 3,000 by the time it is all said and done. I am only listing a small amount of items on here.
            Just messing with you. Can't hate on a man trying to make an extra buck, as long as he isn't with a union.

Comment

Are either of you crafty? Make wreaths, bows, bow holders, tutus, flip flops, jewelry, shirts/outfits, home decorations, etc.

Also, if it's that worth it to you get a wholesale account with some of the jewelry/purse/shoe places and it's rather easy. The flip flops with all the rhinestones that are all the craze sell from 40-70 bucks and I'm just gonna say they do not cost near that.

Comment

This and finding deals and flipping them is the only easy way I've made money. However, you may be stuck with stuff for awhile.

I've sold gun safes for more then I paid for them and such - but there is a hassle in that since they are not light. Either way, I may only pull in 10-20% per item.

If you have a place to put things until sold, you can cycle through a lot of things. Plus, the area you're in has a lot to do with that. i.e. Things you KNOW military people need, find it as cheap as possible somewhere and resell it...etc. As-is, no warranty.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

ebay random crap you buy on clearence in stores.

Comment

Sell plasma

Comment

I have so much shit laying around the house that I've held on to to sell on Ebay, but I never have the time to list it all. Plus, once everything sells and I have to ship it all, I always say I'll never do it again. Such a PITA! I wish someone would do it for me, but then the profit wouldn't even be worth it.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

dope game.

Comment

Purple kush.

Comment

part time project manager at GE
                            WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                              part time project manager at GE
                              Is this replacing Dan Bishop project manager at GE who's a pedophile or the Dan Bishop project manager at GE that shoved a gerble up his ass?
                              De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Working...
                              X