F'n storms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F'n storms

The storms from Saturday night at 4 am were bad enough that they woke me from slumber. I finally got a chance to look my wife's 07 Edge over to find lots of hail damage. Depressing to see, especially since it had very little damage in its 29k miles prior to this. Then, I decided to check my 03 Cobra, which I had parked under a big tree. I have the plans to build a 2 car garage in the works. Probably to be built in the next month or so. I find hail damage all over the roof and trunk (not sure what else until I wash it). I haven't been driving it since the rear end is leaking and have no where to work on it. I bought it in December and have loved every minute of it, but this my luck, if I have any. I can fix all of the damage my self, but I don't have time to do jack shit. So much for having nice things.

CN

Yup, I have an 85 swb chevy that was in mint cond about 3 weeks ago. Only had two dents on it, now there are about 50 small ones.. Pisses me off as I was planning on selling it very soon and now it's value just dropped drastically...

Comment

I am making payments on both cars. I can collect insurance, but what a pain in the ass. Like you, if I wanted to sell either cars I would take a loss.

CN

Comment

It sucks ass. A garage is just a must around here. That is why I made sure the tools and workbench in my woodworking shop can always be moved to free up space for our car.

It was funny as hell, a couple of nights ago, watching TorchRedStang run out to get his wife's Lexus moved to the garage while his truck sat out there. Fortunately we didn't get anything larger than nickle sized here. But I've never seen that boy move faster...

Hopefully it works out for you. Is the Edge going to get totaled by the insurance company? The 2011's are pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
        X