Been to both New York City AND Washington D.C today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been to both New York City AND Washington D.C today

I do a lot of these runs, but this one has been different. I was in the sleeper on a red-eye to NYC when I got the text (and immediately checked here for confirmation). I did get a little....apprehensive as I rolled into the city. The people I was dealing with were opinionated for sure, but they also admitted being concerned about what could happen. Rolling through the city I found myself analysing routes and cosidering scenarios.....a bomb in the Lincoln Tunnel (and later with the Baltimore Tunnel) while I'm in it. Crazy shit crossed my mind. It's definately solidified the day in my memory.

Sounds interesting, even though I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Comment

Bin Laden being killed and the possible retaliation.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        Bin Laden being killed and the possible retaliation.

What kind of runs were you doing? The segway made me think you were doing an Air Marshal job or something.

Comment

Basically a hot shot to New York and back. Left yesterday morning, headed back to DFW now.

Comment

Hell, i dealt with a client today that was CONVINCED that her server going down this morning was part of a global retalitory terrorist strike.

Calm the fuck down people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              Hell, i dealt with a client today that was CONVINCED that her server going down this morning was part of a global retalitory terrorist strike.

People are idiots. I had to fly to Sacramento on 9-11-05. Really wasn't even any extra security.

Comment

I usually leave my tin foil hat at home.....and by and large I'm not a doom and gloom type of person. Like I said, NYC and DC just felt weird today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                  Had to laugh at this!

Comment

I usually leave my tin foil hat at home.....and by and large I'm not a doom and gloom type of person. Like I said, NYC and DC just felt weird today.
                    So THATS where TINFOILHAT has been! lol

Comment

I do a lot of these runs, but this one has been different. I was in the sleeper on a red-eye to NYC when I got the text (and immediately checked here for confirmation). I did get a little....apprehensive as I rolled into the city. The people I was dealing with were opinionated for sure, but they also admitted being concerned about what could happen. Rolling through the city I found myself analysing routes and cosidering scenarios.....a bomb in the Lincoln Tunnel (and later with the Baltimore Tunnel) while I'm in it. Crazy shit crossed my mind. It's definately solidified the day in my memory.
                      how long have you been a flight attendant?

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                        how long have you been a flight attendant?
                        Just started actually. The hours are flexible, I get to work around sex starved women all day, and I like to huff the oxygen from the drop down respirators.

Comment

Just started actually. The hours are flexible, I get to work around sex starved women all day, and I like to huff the oxygen from the drop down respirators.
                          So are y'all hiring?!?!?!?

Comment

Do NOT eat the chicken and leave the red guarded switches alone!!!!!

DCA based myself.

Pilot type.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              What kind of runs were you doing? The segway made me think you were doing an Air Marshal job or something.
                              o'really? segue...
                              GIFSoup

Comment

Working...
                              X