Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    LMAO!!!

Shit, it's probably just a muscle spasm in his middle ear area anyway, but we'll watch this one play out.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      And the battle begins. Dr Dave vs Dr Google
      Well played. I give you 3.5 out of 4 stars.

Comment

I used to get ear infections a couple of times a year as a kid up until my 22nd or 23rd birthday. As soon as I was old enough, I would go buy a bottle of liquor when I'd feel my ear drum start pulsing, and just drink. It helped a whole lot to be honest. Before that, I just dealt with the pain. It sucked.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I used to slam heroin or smoke some dust when I was a kid and my ears hurt
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post

Captain Obvious too the rescue.

However, antihistamines will indirectly improve (Allergy related) Eustachian tube dysfunction by mitigating the histamine response. I know you have this innate condescending nature that you have great difficulty controlling. And, apparently, also have a penchant for correcting me because I was just a lowly Paramedic. However, if you want to argue the point. Take it up with Byron Mullins, M.D. in Las Colinas. He's the sawbones that gave me the Zyrtec samples to treat this condition PRN during allergy season. And, for some odd reason it works. I guess made a lucky guess.
            Just keeping the medical misinformation to a minimum.

No condescension...but if youre gonna give medical advice and use medical jargon and give useless detail, then I will critique your responses.
            Why not just say, "I have used Zyrtec for the same issue with good results?" Says basically the same thing without all the fluff.

Oh, and you arent a "lowly paramedic" anymore. You quit 8yrs ago...remember?
            Last edited by davbrucas; 05-03-2011, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Just keeping the medical misinformation to a minimum.

No condescension...but if youre gonna give medical advice and use medical jargon and give useless detail, then I will critique your responses.
              Why not just say, "I have used Zyrtec for the same issue with good results?" Says basically the same thing without all the fluff.

Oh, and you arent a "lowly paramedic" anymore. You quit 8yrs ago...remember?
              Damn it! Now I remember why my fat ass loves you so much LOL!!!

On a serious note though, when my kiddos present similar symptoms that are accompanied recent sinus / allergy issues, would a decongestant along with ibuprofen hold them over until I can make it to a doctor the next day?

The pediatrician I used to have shouldn't even have a license to practice, so now everything she's ever suggested has been tossed out the window. The above question was a suggestion received by a new M.D. that I now take myself and my children to.

I have asked her (the ex-pedi) about the suggestion listed above and she told me I would just make things worse if I did that.

HALP!!
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Sounds to me like you are holding your nose while sucking dick and the air has to go somewhere.

Comment

Kim, that would work. You dont always need to take them to the doctor for allergy symptoms. Claritin +\- D and motrin will work...nasal corticosteroids are another staple which their doctor would need to prescribe.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Kim, that would work. You dont always need to take them to the doctor for allergy symptoms. Claritin +\- D and motrin will work...nasal corticosteroids are another staple which their doctor would need to prescribe.
                    I rarely take em to a doc, but I refer to worst case scenario to cover all bases when asking

The only one that sees the doc on a regular basis for allergies is my asthmatic child. That's only because his allergies try to make him stop breathing though LOL

My other two boys are RARELY ill. I feel bad for my middle child because it seems like he catches everything.
                    Originally posted by Vertnut
                    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                    X