X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
    Then STFU.

fixed

Wanna install a new tob fork for me soon? Maybe a twin disc while I'm at it.

Comment

Maybe too much Gluten in your diet and your inner ear is pulsating due to the nervous system being affected?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
        Maybe too much Gluten in your diet and your inner ear is pulsating due to the nervous system being affected?
        No idea, but it stopped doing it for now. I forgot to buy some zyrtec, I'll pick some up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
          Actually, this is often caused by Eustachian Tube dysfunction often related to allergies. Take some Zyrtec or Allegra to reduce the inflammation and the sensation you described will most likely abate. Some people get this so severely their ENT will sometimes give a IM shot of Cortisone. I know because it happened to me a couple of years ago. It worked, except for the annoying side effect of hiccups that lasted nearly all day the following day.

Antihistimines like Allegra and Zyrtec are not anti-inflammatory medications.

Comment

Needs a TOB already? Get that thing fast before the twin disc uhhwait,bring it on down lol. Yeah,gotta get one put back together,then we can knock it out.

Comment

Needs a TOB already? Get that thing fast before the twin disc uhhwait,bring it on down lol. Yeah,gotta get one put back together,then we can knock it out.
              Getting one of Steve's hardened steel forks. I guess I'm going to be the guinea pig for it.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                drink a few shitty beers to help sooth that BURN!!!
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  Getting one of Steve's hardened steel forks. I guess I'm going to be the guinea pig for it.
                  Good Id like to see how the new clutch feels. Chris twin disc was way too hard for street use. Now get a good tune while your at it

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                    Attn Kyle and Fern, this is not a type of marijuana.

LOL Spoiler!

When my kid's ears start acting up with have to 'milk' them. Yeah, yeah. Sounds weird but you put lotion on your fingers and run it from the bottom of your ear to your 3-4 inches down your neck. When it hurts, you know you hit the right spot. They were talking tubes till our Chiro suggested this. No more antibiotics and no more ear infections.

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

Comment

Good Id like to see how the new clutch feels. Chris twin disc was way too hard for street use. Now get a good tune while your at it
                      Need to try out some new plug wires, I'll order some magnecores tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                        Attn Kyle and Fern, this is not a type of marijuana.
                        <--- pWn3d

Comment

It's a tumor.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post

Captain Obvious too the rescue.

However, antihistamines will indirectly improve (Allergy related) Eustachian tube dysfunction by mitigating the histamine response. I know you have this innate condescending nature that you have great difficulty controlling. And, apparently, also have a penchant for correcting me because I was just a lowly Paramedic. However, if you want to argue the point. Take it up with Byron Mullins, M.D. in Las Colinas. He's the sawbones that gave me the Zyrtec samples to treat this condition PRN during allergy season. And, for some odd reason it works. I guess made a lucky guess.

Comment

And the battle begins. Dr Dave vs Dr Google
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                And the battle begins. Dr Dave vs Dr Google
                                LMAO!!!

Shit, it's probably just a muscle spasm in his middle ear area anyway, but we'll watch this one play out.

Comment

Working...
                                X