I think my ear drum is about to explode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my ear drum is about to explode

It's been spazzing out all day, driving me nuts, I don't know if it could be something like a twitch, or something worth going to the doctor over. About to shove a pencil in my ear like the butthole surfer's cd cover.

Nick is talking shit about you to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      It's been spazzing out all day, driving me nuts, I don't know if it could be something like a twitch, or something worth going to the doctor over. About to shove a pencil in my ear like the butthole surfer's cd cover.
      Does it physically hurt inside your ear or is it just itchy / twitchy?
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

You're a pussy if you don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
          Does it physically hurt inside your ear or is it just itchy / twitchy?
          Doesn't hurt, just really annoying. Doesn't itch either.

Comment

Doesn't hurt, just really annoying. Doesn't itch either.
            You might have some drainage causing the irritation in your ear. Have you taken anything for sinus congestion? If not, try that out and see if it helps.

Comment

Nurse Juggz to the rescue!

Comment

You might have some drainage causing the irritation in your ear. Have you taken anything for sinus congestion? If not, try that out and see if it helps.
                Allergies have been fucking me up the past few days, might be worth a try.

Comment

Allergies have been fucking me up the past few days, might be worth a try.
                  YEEEEP, same thing happens to my 10 yr old and myself when allergies start acting up. My nose could be clear but the sinuses in my head would still be full and cause discomfort/pressure/itching/irritating sensation in my ear canals.

Almost feels like something is crawling deep down in your ear

Comment

neti pot
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Nick is talking shit about you to someone.
                      I noticed.

Comment

you have got a bug in your ear doing a tap dance

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Nurse Juggz to the rescue!
                          I am probably completely wrong... just waiting for Dr. Dave to tell me so LOL!

Comment

YEEEEP, same thing happens to my 10 yr old and myself when allergies start acting up. My nose could be clear but the sinuses in my head would still be full and cause discomfort/pressure/itching/irritating sensation in my ear canals.

Almost feels like something is crawling deep down in your ear
                            Yeah, feels like something is tapping my eardrum. Need to go buy some zyrtec.

Comment

Yeah, feels like something is tapping my eardrum. Need to go buy some zyrtec.
                              any kind of medication that is intended to dry up sinuses will work. The zyrtec will help to keep it from coming back, but I dunno how well it works with existing congestion/drainage. Does it normally dry you up pretty well?

Comment

Working...
                              X