Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's for dinner on this dreary Monday night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's for dinner on this dreary Monday night?

Lyn is going to Frisco and I don't feel like cooking or eating at the house with the rugrats there, so what's a good place between N Arlington and Keller to hit up for dinner? Something spicy is in order, and I aint talking chicken wings!

Ma! The meat loaf!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
      Ma! The meat loaf!
      we want it now!
      2007 Silverado CC
      1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Spicy? Go for some thai food...

Comment

What is she doing back there? I never know what she's doing.

Mom! The meat loaf! Fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            Spicy? Go for some thai food...
            Yeah, there is a place on Melbourne by the mall I go to once in a while. Don't remember the name, but it is decent.
            And they ask how spicy on a 1 - 10 scale. I say 12 and it still aint hot!

Comment

Jamaica Gates was pretty good when I went there, it's on Arkansas by Cooper. Jerk Chicken can light you up pretty good if you ask for it extra hot.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Lyn is going to Frisco and I don't feel like cooking or eating at the house with the rugrats there, so what's a good place between N Arlington and Keller to hit up for dinner? Something spicy is in order, and I aint talking chicken wings!
                First wok
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Yeah, there is a place on Melbourne by the mall I go to once in a while. Don't remember the name, but it is decent.
                  And they ask how spicy on a 1 - 10 scale. I say 12 and it still aint hot!
                  It really depends on what dish it is! Curry at a 10 isn't shabby, but try to spicy beef salad at a 10, holy hell. Might be real dependent on the place though...

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                    It really depends on what dish it is! Curry at a 10 isn't shabby, but try to spicy beef salad at a 10, holy hell. Might be real dependent on the place though...
                    OK, where can I get this salad at that is good???

Comment

Chicken noodle soup with a shit load of crackers. So much cracker it turns the soup to a thick paste like substance.

Comment

Subway for me tonight.

MySpace Tracker

Comment

I have a pork roast on the smoker. Should make a descent turd for tomorrow.

Comment

Chan's Mongolian Grill on 26 SW of precinct line

Comment

Leftover Fajitas here. Just go find some spicy tex-mex.

Comment

Working...
                              X