Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    It got drug by yours truly???
    Bring some of that action this way pokey.

Comment

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Don can spin a contour svt at highway speeds on a dry day with good tread depth.
      Men have become the tools of their tools.
      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        I got a stack of phonebooks you can use to see over the steering wheel. Pm me if you want 'em
        Luckily for me, last time we matched up I had no issue using my rear view mirror to locate you.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Bring some of that action this way pokey.
          From a dig?
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          dont downshift!!

Comment

Luckily for me, last time we matched up I had no issue using my rear view mirror to locate you.
            2012 GT500

Comment

From a dig?
              Sure.

Comment

Sure.
                dont downshift!!

Comment

Yeah but you weren't late for work!
                  I'm a responsible employee.
                  Remind me again what happened the last time you owned a modified Stang?
                  It got drug by yours truly???
                  That and it was totalled by a drunk driver 3 months after getting it out of the shop from it being hit by a clueless woman driver (who was so ditzy she might as well have been drunk).

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                    I'm a responsible employee.

That and it was totalled by a drunk driver 3 months after getting it out of the shop from it being hit by a clueless woman driver (who was so ditzy she might as well have been drunk).

On the bright side it probably saved you a lot of trouble. That was the only Supercharged Mustang I've ever heard of that didn't break 300 rwhp.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      On the bright side it probably saved you a lot of trouble. That was the only Supercharged Mustang I've ever heard of that didn't break 300 rwhp.
                      Lmmfao.

Comment

Fix The Stuck Brake Caliper On The Festiva plans got rained out yesterday, so I decided to drive the mustang in to work.

Long story short, I'm glad I can drive and react decently. Car got real skittish a few times when I got on 121 and, while cruising at 60mph in the right lane, it decided to turn about 30* to the left for no reason. I managed to pedal it around, covered both sides of the freeway and ended up pointing the correct direction in the far left lane. No wall contact, no other cars contacted, underwear were stain free... needless to say I am at home getting ready to go work on the Festiva.

Damn glad you're an evasive driver! Nice save good buddy!
                        Originally posted by Vertnut
                        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Originally posted by Neil View Post
                          Lmmfao.
                          Yeah, I'm not sure what the deal was, but it is what it is. The worst part about it the whole thing is I had an appointment to get it dyno'd on Saturday and it was totalled Thursday night. The difference in mph from the 1/8 to the 1/4 lead me to believe it would have dyno'd higher in better conditions (17 pulls in about 3 hours), but I never actually got it to the dyno so 292 is the magic number. I sure would have liked to sell that car rather than take what insurance gave me for it though - my Cobra might actually have mods on it.

Comment

Working...
                          X