Finally got a taste of the "low tread on the drag radial" warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Driving skills my ass. A skilled driver wouldn't drive 60 on public roads in bald drag radials compromising his safety and those around. Hopefully you won't do that dumb shit again.
    Did you get molested as a child or something?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I had a similar incident in my '71 SWB Chebby on 635. I was in the grandma lane and it was rainin, the backside decided to check out the shoulder w/out my approval. My rear tires were good, just no weight over them.

It was quite comical seeing the the lady in the next lane white knuckle her steering wheel as I was perpendicular to her @ 60Mph w/ one hand on the wheel and a cig in the other.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post

It was actually just last Thursday.

Comment

^^^^
          Lolz

Comment

No, I was taught to think logically. Apparently you're a dumbshit as well. Feel free to continue with your child molestation day dreaming but leave that sick pedophile shit to yourself.

Comment

No, I was taught to think logically. Apparently you're a dumbshit as well. Feel free to continue with your child molestation day dreaming but leave that sick pedophile shit to yourself.
              You're terrible at insulting people 'Ruff Daddy'. You should punch your children again or something, get that roid rage out.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                They're not bald. But thanks for playing
                Oh excuse me, "low tread". Much safer, and fully controllable. Maybe you injured yourself a little worse than you thought during you lay pull down incident some time ago.

Comment

You're terrible at insulting people 'Ruff Daddy'. You should punch your children again or something, get that roid rage out.
                  Says the fucktard with the form "insert sexual and/or gay reference here" comments.

The king, is that you?

Comment

Says the fucktard with the form "insert sexual and/or gay reference here" comments.

The king, is that you?
                    What the fuck are you talking about? I'm sorry you got your ass slapped around in school and feel the overwhelming necessity to take your aggression out on complete strangers.

Comment

If this thread wasn't posted someone would have posted how they saw some guy driving 50 on the highway because it was raining!
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Driving skills my ass. A skilled driver wouldn't drive 60 on public roads in bald drag radials compromising his safety and those around. Hopefully you won't do that dumb shit again.
                        Oh excuse me, "low tread". Much safer, and fully controllable. Maybe you injured yourself a little worse than you thought during you lay pull down incident some time ago.

The king, is that you?

he mad?

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          he mad?

god bless.
                          Hahaha no, but I hate to see someone try and Pawn off their stupid mistake as driving prowess. He keeps thinking that way and he will end up hitting someone at 60mph in a storm.

And I just don't like the other retard.

Comment

he mad?

god bless.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

There is still tread, and useful tread at that... not some "I can see the vertical grooves so it's got tread" Mickey Thompson crap. However, I don't feel now that there was substantially enough depth in the tread to successfully channel the standing water I encountered... hence the reason I drove home on the access road after the incident. I didn't feel safe at all after that, I didn't try to make it the last 17 miles to work and chose to go back.

That's about as nice as I can say it.

Now then... Go fuck with someone who really is doing something selfish and stupid, since all you're doing is cluttering up a thread with your ignorance.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

he mad?

god bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X