No announcement yet.

Finally got a taste of the "low tread on the drag radial" warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low tread on a drag radial is practically bald! I quit running on drag radials after shitty driving conditions in rain. Well that plus I got tired of replacing tires so damn much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Hahaha no, but I hate to see someone try and Pawn off their stupid mistake as driving prowess. He keeps thinking that way and he will end up hitting someone at 60mph in a storm.

And I just don't like the other retard.
      you're the other retard with your ridiculous roid rage. Maybe next time the public shame will help quell your kneejerk attitude.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

hahahahaha ^^^^

be careful out there homeboy..

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          Low tread on a drag radial is practically bald! I quit running on drag radials after shitty driving conditions in rain. Well that plus I got tired of replacing tires so damn much.
          This is seriously the first time I've ever had that happen on a DR. I've had a set on my 03 GT and a set on my SVO. I wasn't even applying any power, that was the startling thing. I know it was just a wicked hydroplane and horsepower had nothing to do with it, but it was pretty unsettling.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            This is seriously the first time I've ever had that happen on a DR. I've had a set on my 03 GT and a set on my SVO. I wasn't even applying any power, that was the startling thing. I know it was just a wicked hydroplane and horsepower had nothing to do with it, but it was pretty unsettling.
            You know, I've had some nasty hydroplanes in every single mustang I've ever owned. I still swear a foxbody is a death trap in the rain.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Wrong, it has everything to do with horsepower, you just can't handle it. Trade it on on a new Festiva Don.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Wrong, it has everything to do with horsepower, you just can't handle it. Trade it on on a new Festiva Don.
                LOL I've already got 2 Festivas!
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                dont downshift!!

Comment

LOL I've already got 2 Festivas!
                  Yeah, but those are older ones, get a new one, help out the US economy!

Oh yeah, get an auto too, and leave traction control on at all times...

Comment

Yeah, but those are older ones, get a new one, help out the US economy!

Oh yeah, get an auto too, and leave traction control on at all times...
                    The newer one would be a Fiesta, and no thanks.
                    dont downshift!!

Comment

The newer one would be a Fiesta, and no thanks.
                      Well shit, I was close! OK, how about a Focus?

Comment

Not tall enough to close the back hatch.

Comment

I was thinking longtubes and a bottle.
                          dont downshift!!

Comment

I was thinking longtubes and a bottle.
                            Do they make long tubes for a Focus? Wouldn't it also be singular, long tube?

Leave the bottle out, drinking and driving do not mix.

Comment

There is something similar to that on my SVT.

Comment

dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                                X