• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
    1st SFOD-D > Seal Team Six
    Not this week, son

Comment

They probably did take him alive some where else, got all the info they wanted and staged this and popped a few in his dome

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        When Bush KNEW where Osama was the media went out of their way to tip off Osama (remember them reporting that Bush knew where he was because of his cell?) The media did everything they could to sabotage Bush but were oddly silent with Obama. Not a peep from the media, no leaks in the WH, nothing. Complete black out. Odd isn't it?
        The media can only report what is released leaked, perhaps the current administration learned from previously learned lesson, and no reportable information was released.

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
          1st SFOD-D > Seal Team Six
          I laughed.....and I worked with a unit guy for months. Where as I have met unit members I can not say for certain that I have ever met a ST6 guy because they don't telegraph that shit..........Now regular fleet Seals you can spot them a mile away.

Got mirror, check. Got M-frames and tight dive shorts, check. Got a Sig, check.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I personally would not want to be on the bad side of any of them, from Rangers on up!
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
              They probably did take him alive some where else, got all the info they wanted and staged this and popped a few in his dome
              With a 6 yr gap in between capture and drop.

The white house is stalling.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                The media can only report what is released leaked, perhaps the current administration learned from previously learned lesson, and no reportable information was released.
                The intelligence community as a whole wasn't happy with the Bush administration. Instead of being a shadowy government agency with their own rules, virtually zero oversight and an unknown budget the CIA was all of a sudden under the new Director of National Intelligence and had microscopes up their ass. They were after all blamed completely for the poor intel that lead to us invading Iraq. Bush used them as a patsy for everything that went wrong during his first term, rightfully so in most cases.

I think this had a lot to do with the Bush bashing in the media and all of the intelligence leaks. Maybe not directly by the CIA but by someone that had dealings with them and a score to settle.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Complete black out. Odd isn't it?
                  I see what you did there!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X