No announcement yet.

Bin Laden story now getting convenient?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Laden story now getting convenient?

Maybe its just me but considering how significant his death is to the armed forces and the US....I find it really odd that his body is buried at sea so there can be no further verification of whether or not it is really him. Seems like poor judgement on the part of THE ADMINISTRATION to conveniently make sure that they eliminate the chance of any testing to verify these facts they are claiming.

Yeah, the tin foil hat crowd is getting to me too. I put a post in the other thread about it too.

I hope it did happen, but without a little more evidence (mainly terrorists whining)...

Basically 90% of me believes it and wants to. 10% is wondering too.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

They just utilized the free water plot they had between Jimmy Hoffa and Davey Jones. Just saving some money.

Comment

It's kind of a weird time to start making up convenient solutions. Seems like if they were going to lie about killing him, they could've done it a while back. To that point, Obama's been pretty good about tipping his hand, and his administration is leaky about information, so if he specifically were going to lie about it, I'd expect this kind of thing to have gone down in his first hundred days. I'm totally willing to be wrong, though.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Buried at sea is bullshit. I say bring him here and put that piece of shit on display
          2001 Ford Lightning Silver
          1993 Mustang GT Silver Frost Titanium
          1984 Bronco II 4X4 Silver & Red

Comment

LOL! Russia Today is already putting quotes around "Killed in Pakistan" and "Buried at Sea."

Comment

The move was to appease the muslims that require the body to be buried within 24hrs. There was not a country that would accept the body of the world's most wanted terrorist.

I do not agree with the move since it obviously leaves the question "was this faked too just like he birth certificate?"
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                The move was to appease the muslims that require the body to be buried within 24hrs. There was not a country that would accept the body of the world's most wanted terrorist.

I do not agree with the move since it obviously leaves the question "was this faked too just like he birth certificate?"
                I'm normally respectful of other religion's thinking...

but...

1. He did not care about US Citizen's even having a chance to be buried.
                2. It's okay to just be blown up? (suicide bombers)

In an terrorist case, "fuck them" is my attitude on it.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It also eliminates any burial site as a shrine for terrorists. I just hope they have more pics/vids on this with detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    It also eliminates any burial site as a shrine for terrorists. I just hope they have more pics/vids on this with detail.
                    I'd have felt better if they'd done a "U.S. Tour" by dragging his ass behind a pickup from L.A. to New York, but it's done.

Comment

It'd be really tight if his bloated, rotting corpse would wash up on the Tanzanian coast or something. Worship that beach, assholes!

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        It'd be really tight if his bloated, rotting corpse would wash up on the Tanzanian coast or something. Worship that beach, assholes!
                        Or buried him in the middle of the largest pig farm in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          I'm normally respectful of other religion's thinking...

but...

1. He did not care about US Citizen's even having a chance to be buried.
                          2. It's okay to just be blown up? (suicide bombers)

In an terrorist case, "fuck them" is my attitude on it.
                          I agree but just like burning the quran I would not want a wrong move to spark more violence.

If you weigh the odds there really was not a clean break here. You can guarantee that the burial at sea was in the Op Order.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          I would be willing to bet they had cameras with live feed back to the WH. They have been watching the compound and planning for months even as far back as August some reports suggest.

This is one I will believe but I will eventually want the proof put out there for the world to see.

I am much happier we did this with boots on the ground and not a bomb from the sky. This allows us to show the world that we did in fact toast his ass. You can also bet that someone from the ship will speak out.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

i wish i would have been the guy that pulled the trigger on that head shot, u know he is holding his head up high

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                              i wish i would have been the guy that pulled the trigger on that head shot, u know he is holding his head up high
                              There will be no pussy unpullable, and no drinks paid for, for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X