Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      $5 a gallon gas trumps a dead rag-head.
      true

Comment

pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Lets hope it was really him!! Fingers crossed
          Originally posted by mutherjuggz
          That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

There's already a thread you dumbass.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
              beers on tax payers money!
              *fixed
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                There's already a thread you dumbass.
                really? are ya sure? because i bet there was only one godamn thread when that bearded fuck sent some planes into the twins towers you fucking retard!

Comment

Tom Osman is his proper name. Who will be the next "Bin Laden"?
                  An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

This is just to get the attention off the fake birth certificate...... Was shot in the head so you can't see his face.. Such bs

Comment

This makes me more scared. What are they gonna come back and do for revenge?

We have his body. We killed him. They've done DNA testing (supposedly). They're tripping balls right now.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

We have his body. We killed him. They're tripping balls right now.
                        fuck em, bring the pain. i am not scared of those fucking cameljockeys one bit

Comment

I bet theres gonna be some serious retaliation soon. Im sure he has stuff planned in the event he is killed and all his little soliders are gonna go nuts. A martyr in the Islam religion is way more powerful than when he was alive. Bin Ladens death is like kicking the fire ant mound....ants are pissed now

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

We have his body. We killed him. They've done DNA testing (supposedly). They're tripping balls right now.
                            U.S. forces worldwide have already been placed on "Force Protection Bravo", basically a heightened state of readiness/security.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                              fuck em, bring the pain. i am not scared of those fucking cameljockeys one bit
                              You're an idiot. Seriously, can we just ban you now?
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                              X