Real truck poll...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Fit and finish on the new Fords is fantastic. What about the styling do you not like? Honestly, I think the F-150s look ten times better than the new body style F-250s.
    It's an opinion and not worth debating.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Not enough fender flare
      Why do you feel the need to be sarcastic? Troll on to another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        It's an opinion and not worth debating.
        Calm down buddy! No need to debate, just curious what about the F-150 you didn't like, since you do like the 250.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I voted F250 PSD, but

I'd take a denali dmax in a minute. A friend has one and I shouldn't have drove it.

I'd even take a dodge.

In a gas burner it would be F150 with the 6.2, then chevy with a 6.2.

I wouldn't drive a jap truck. I did test drive one once and didn't care for it.

Comment

Why do you feel the need to be sarcastic? Troll on to another thread.
            Ease up doc, Rob is very good people.

You know how we all roll up in this bitch.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili
              Damn Dave, being a little snippy.. You troll threads like a mofo but Rob can't make a snappy reference to a previous thread? Where's the serious cat pics...
              I am sarcastic in BS threads and threads where misinformation is spread...this one isnt one of those. So, if you want to throw jabs at me, do it in one of thsoe threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Ease up doc, Rob is very good people.

You know how we all roll up in this bitch.
                I dont know him...I am sure he is good people as are most on here.

Comment

I dont know him...I am sure he is good people as are most on here.
                  I hear ya, kinda of hard to know who's cool and who isn't. There are only several people that have been to my home and Rob and Lyn are in that click. He can call me at 4:00 on Tuesday morning and I will come and get him and he doesn't even drink, lol!

BTW I voted FORD!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I hear ya, kinda of hard to know who's cool and who isn't. There are only several people that have been to my home and Rob and Lyn are in that click. He can call me at 4:00 on Tuesday morning and I will come and get him and he doesn't even drink, lol!

BTW I voted FORD!
                    Good to know.

It gets old getting insulted daily on a forum that I have been a member of for over 10yrs. Guess I should have expected no less.

Comment

Good to know.

It gets old getting insulted daily on a forum that I have been a member of for over 10yrs. Guess I should have expected no less.
                      Didn't mean to offend, just making a small joke.

Comment

It's cool...it really isnt you. It's just that you cannot make a thread on here without someone coming in and throwing insults or disrespect. On some threads, it's understandable...

Comment

It's cool...it really isnt you. It's just that you cannot make a thread on here without someone coming in and throwing insults or disrespect. On some threads, it's understandable...
                          Cool, it was in reference to the picture you posted of a truck the other day, and someone said something along the lines of "holy fender flare..." or something along those lines.

<-- voted Ford also

Comment

Cool, it was in reference to the picture you posted of a truck the other day, and someone said something along the lines of "holy fender flare..." or something along those lines.

<-- voted Ford also
                            Yup...maybe I am just being a little bitch about it.

Comment

Yup...maybe I am just being a little bitch about it.
                              I shoulda put a sarcastic smilie on it or something, but I rarely use smilies.

Comment

Stop being a dick, Rob
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Working...
                                X