No announcement yet.

What is papa Obama about to say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this calls for some Baraka Flaka Flame.

NSFW for those Conservative Cracka Bitches

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      how many times did he say "i" last night? he wants the credit for the next run at office.

god bless.
      Well...
      Originally posted by Denny View Post
      You guys also have to remember... He is the one that has to throw out the command to pull the trigger. This was a covert team of our people going into a heavily populated city with or without the local authorities' knowledge and/or help. That is a call that needs to be credited to him. Remember, OBL has been in our cross hairs before and the CiC at that time failed to close the deal. The situation was at more of a minimum loss of assests and life too.
      I'd be high-fiving his ass if I saw him today. I probably like him less than most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Cheers
        X2

Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
          We'd be sounding just about the same I think....
          I guess you're not smart enough to understand what I said so I'll spell it out for you. He kept saying "I" like he has been the driving force behind this whole operation and the "HE" was the one responsible for finding Bin Laden and killing him.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          how many times did he say "i" last night? he wants the credit for the next run at office.

god bless.
          This is what I was getting at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katrina View Post
            Ummm....didn't Obama say the he ordered the attack today??? Why is Fox News STILL reporting he was murdered last week??
            Really? He was murdered?

I don't know that I would term that sack of shit getting his lights turned off as being "murdered"...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Osama Bin Laden,

Hide & Seek world champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                I guess you're not smart enough to understand what I said so I'll spell it out for you. He kept saying "I" like he has been the driving force behind this whole operation and the "HE" was the one responsible for finding Bin Laden and killing him.

This is what I was getting at.
                Nope, pretty fuckin dumb. I agree that he wasn't the driving force and I agree on him throwing out "I" like he did it all by himself but you can't act like he had nothing to do with it. I lol'd when I saw the vid and he kept saying "I" that was the first thing I noticed, it's all good though I guess
                .....bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by Katrina View Post
                  ...murdered last week??
                  Killing an enemy combatant who is an active shooter is not murder, Einstein.

In this case its just good clean fun.

I sure hope a SEAL brought a bag of pig shit to throw on him as he lay dying.

Comment

• This news took about 9.5 years too long, but I'm glad to hear it.

If the gas prices now drop, we can guess that our gas money $$$$ has gone to bribe intelligence and government officials to get this done.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      This news took about 9.5 years too long, but I'm glad to hear it.

If the gas prices now drop, we can guess that our gas money $$$$ has gone to bribe intelligence and government officials to get this done.
                      I'm still expecting $5/gal.

Comment

• Why isn't the news reporting on who owns the compound?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          Why isn't the news reporting on who owns the compound?
                          it was MJ's neverland ranch!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• News just reported DNA is a match.

We as LEO can wait for weeks for DNA, but Osama can be fast tracked in under 24 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              it was MJ's neverland ranch!

god bless.
                              Lmao!

Comment

• Looks like the pussy hid in his bed. I am so grateful he knew judgement day had come.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X