Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball size hail moving east through south dfw

Move rides inside!

We had no warning in Red Oak....it wasn't baseball sized but it was pretty damn big, a little smaller than golfball size here.

Comment

days like today Im glad I drive a beat up pickup... the more dents the better it looks!

Comment

suprised us, we got close to golf ball and it tore up the cars pretty good. Lucky the stang was in the garage,just the family car outside, and my beater that i drive to work

Comment

It is 50 degrees here in Roanoke.. That definitely through me off gaurd when I opened the door....
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Yeah, it woke me up last night. Truck is dented up pretty good. Took a pic of the hail last night. If I could figure our how to post it , I would show it to everybody. Keeps saying I am over my pic limit. But I have never posted any.

Comment

It looks as if the outer age is right over Alliance right now. It is almost a black color for a few miles and I can see white skies. It is weird to describe, wish I had a camera....
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                It looks as if the outer EDGE is right over Alliance right now. It is almost a black color for a few miles and I can see white skies. It is weird to describe, wish I had a camera....
                Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  It is 50 degrees here in Roanoke.. That definitely through me off gaurd when I opened the door....
                  yea, definitely gave me an 'inny'

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                    Fixed
                    Yeah dunno what the hell happened there.... lol

Comment

Working...
                    X