No announcement yet.

Prayers por favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for your loss. RIP to your father and our thoughts will be with you and your family.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

sorry to hear man, thats gotta be tough. Makes me appreciate things. Sorry again

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
        I guess that does come off kind of weird. It was one of the first things my mom mentioned when we sat down to start getting everything in order. He wanted to give me the car. Thinking about his GT reminds me of how much we bonded over cars. He was a huge gearhead. Even though he was unable to drive the last 2 years he still read all the car mags and we would BS about cars everytime I saw him. None of that comes through in my post. Sorry my thoughts are kind of cloudy, I've been awake for about 30 hours straight.
        I'm really sorry to hear about your dad. It sounds like it's been a long, tough trip for him AND your family. It's very cool you get his GT. For him (and your mom) to want you to have it, just shows love. He knew it would be in good hands, and you get to remember him every time you drive it! Don't think he didn't realize that, either. Maybe we can check it out at the next GTG you feel like attending.

Comment

His obituary is in the Dallas Morning News today. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dal...&pid=150798129

Bailey, James Alan Born March 11, 1950 in Beloit, WI and passed away May 3, 2011 in Fort Worth, TX. He was preceded in death by his father, Milford Bailey, mother, Inez Bailey and brother, Richard Bailey. Jim was a devoted husband and father. He fought a long courageous battle with illness, never losing his faith, hope, or sense of humor. He is at peace with our Lord Jesus Christ. He attended UW and graduated from UTD. Jim enjoyed a 30 year career as a CPA with 20 years at the FDIC. He was a loyal Packers fan and car enthusiast. He is survived by wife, Janny, son Travis, Travis' fiancee Anne, brother John, sister-in-law Lona, 5 nieces, nephew, dog Brett and friends. Family will receive friends on Friday, May 6th from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Restland Funeral Home. Funeral service will be held on Saturday, May 7th at 10:00 a.m. at Zion Lutheran Church, 6121 E. Lovers Lane, Dallas, TX 75214. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Zion Lutheran Church or SPCA.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
            His obituary is in the Dallas Morning News today. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dal...&pid=150798129

Bailey, James Alan Born March 11, 1950 in Beloit, WI and passed away May 3, 2011 in Fort Worth, TX. He was preceded in death by his father, Milford Bailey, mother, Inez Bailey and brother, Richard Bailey. Jim was a devoted husband and father. He fought a long courageous battle with illness, never losing his faith, hope, or sense of humor. He is at peace with our Lord Jesus Christ. He attended UW and graduated from UTD. Jim enjoyed a 30 year career as a CPA with 20 years at the FDIC. He was a loyal Packers fan and car enthusiast. He is survived by wife, Janny, son Travis, Travis' fiancee Anne, brother John, sister-in-law Lona, 5 nieces, nephew, dog Brett and friends. Family will receive friends on Friday, May 6th from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Restland Funeral Home. Funeral service will be held on Saturday, May 7th at 10:00 a.m. at Zion Lutheran Church, 6121 E. Lovers Lane, Dallas, TX 75214. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Zion Lutheran Church or SPCA.
            RIP Mr. Bailey
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

RIP, Shorty's dad. If you need anything, Shorty, shoot me a PM.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
              X