Prayers por favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
    The surgeon discussed the decision of keeping it open vs closing it with us and there were pros and cons to both. I don't really feel like getting into specifics right now.

We got a call from the hospital and we're back up here. The liver is dead/dying. His BP is unstable and they are doing everything they can to keep him alive. The doctor is trying to get him relisted but they don't know if they can get a liver in time. Looks like this is it.
    Prayers sent. Hoping for a good outcome in light of the circumstances.

Comment

He passed away at 7:15 this morning.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss... Tearing up just thinking about it because I know exactly how you feel. We think alot about how much longer we would have had my dad had he not had his transplant.

Christi

Comment

I am very sorry to hear that. RIP to your father.

Comment

Damn Shorty, really sorry to hear that

Comment

He passed away at 7:15 this morning.
              damn brother. i am so sorry to hear that. RIP.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

My condolences to you and your family.

Comment

sorry for ur loss... R. I .P
                  2012 f150 lariat
                  2004 ford lightning
                  2008 chevy duramax 4x4
                  2008 dodge mega cab 4x4
                  2008 f150 lariat 4x4

Comment

Rest in peace.
                    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

sorry for ur loss.
                      first class white trash

Comment

I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

I'm inheriting his bone stock 93 vibrant red GT with 105K miles. The car was his baby. And no, it's not for sale

PS 8000

Comment

I'm inheriting his bone stock 93 vibrant red GT with 105K miles. The car was his baby. And no, it's not for sale

PS 8000
                            Forgive my ignorance, but this comment seemed a bit inappropriate given the gravity of the situation. You just lost your dad this morning and you are already looking forward to getting his car? Maybe it's your way of dealing with the stress...

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              Forgive my ignorance, but this comment seemed a bit inappropriate given the gravity of the situation. You just lost your dad this morning and you are already looking forward to getting his car? Maybe it's your way of dealing with the stress...
                              I guess that does come off kind of weird. It was one of the first things my mom mentioned when we sat down to start getting everything in order. He wanted to give me the car. Thinking about his GT reminds me of how much we bonded over cars. He was a huge gearhead. Even though he was unable to drive the last 2 years he still read all the car mags and we would BS about cars everytime I saw him. None of that comes through in my post. Sorry my thoughts are kind of cloudy, I've been awake for about 30 hours straight.
                              Last edited by Shorty; 05-03-2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Understandable...get some sleep...if you can.

Comment

Working...
                                X