Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck poll

Trying to get some feedback on these small v8 trucks:
    Want to get the best truck for the least amount possible..
    Thanks in advance.
    A- Tundra Double cab 4.6 v8
    B- Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4.7 v8
    C- F150 Crew cab 5.0
    Tundra
    0%
    Ram1500
    0%
    F150 crewcab
    0%

Out of those options, C. I love my Sierra CC though.

Comment

why not post a poll if you ask a poll question?

Comment

D- Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

what year?

I have an 04 Nissan Titan Club Cab V8, I've had it almost 5 years now and it has over 140,000 miles, the only thing I've done to this truck since I bought it with 80,000 miles is new tires, shocks, oil changes.

Comment

C.
            2 Chronicles 7:14
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
              why not post a poll if you ask a poll question?
              Didn't know how to .. sorry
              Just figured how to...
              Originally posted by Alex View Post
              D- Chevrolet Silverado
              Already had a 2007 liked it but not the price
              Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              what year?
              I have an 04 Nissan Titan Club Cab V8, I've had it almost 5 years now and it has over 140,000 miles, the only thing I've done to this truck since I bought it with 80,000 miles is new tires, shocks, oil changes.
              New,
              Titans 5.6 engine is one the biggest in the market, gas is a bit expensive now days..

Comment

Poll added..

Comment

My neighbor just bought a new F150 Limited. Has the 6.2 411hp motor, 6sp auto, leather, etc. It's damn nice looking, and I am VERY impressed. I know it had to be high dollar, though.

Comment

I would buy a 2011 F150 Ecoboost. Mine drives badass. Go see Skip at Grapevine Ford.
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Ram hands down.

Comment

f150 cc, my brother has an 08 and a just got a new one few days ago, wish i had money.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                          I would buy a 2011 F150 Ecoboost. Mine drives badass. Go see Skip at Grapevine Ford.

Comment

The 5.0 is not a proven engine so I don't know what to say about it. The Ford trucks are nice, but interior-wise...they're a bit fragile.

Anyhing Dodge can kiss my ass. I've heard they've gotten better, but I got in one and it looked plasticy as fuck.

Toyota Tundras I've heard have horrible problems that aren't drivetrain related. I've driven a couple and they were powerful as hell. That 5.7 they have is impressive. But....They're a bit more expensive.

I hate saying it because I worked for Ford for so long, and they have a great product, but Chevy/GM have a better powertrain warranty and that is important since Ford rolled out a bunch of new engines.
                            Last edited by jdgregory84; 05-01-2011, 03:18 AM.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

i vote F150
                              http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Working...
                              X