Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year's Eve, My 30th Birthday....What to do ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Eve, My 30th Birthday....What to do ?!

My wife was asking what I wanted to do for my 30th birthday and I told her nothing. I haven't really had a real birthday party in I don't know how long. It's New Year's Eve, so people usually have a lot of stuff going on, so I don't even bother doing anything for it.

I don't drink, so I usually end up going to any number of friend's houses that are having parties and hang out and watch the drunks. Sometimes it's amusing, but it's gotten old over the years.

So what do you guys think ? What are your normal plans for New Year's Eve, and what do you think your plans would be if your birthday was on that day ?

My wife mentioned going to one of the Murder Mystery Theaters. We went to one a couple years ago for our anniversary, and it was a lot of fun, but I don't know if I really want to spend my birthday with a bunch of strangers and get all dressed up and shit.

Who am I kidding, I'll probably end up doing the same old shit I always do and go to someone's house for a couple hours, hang out, then go home before the ball even drops.

-Aaron

Mine's New Year's Eve, as well......seems like the older I get, the less spectacular this birthdate gets...

seemed really cool when I turned 21....but in the 7 years since that, just been blah....

but then again, i live in Tyler....I imagine it would be a little different if I lived in the DFW area....more fun shit to do and all....
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It sucks that you are a teetotaler. I got fucking drunk on my 30th. In fact, I'm drunk now. Try just having a gtg with friend or go out with the wife.

Comment

just go to sleep
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

one of my buddies birthday is new years eve and we took a trip to Shreveport to Larry Flints hustlers club. It was the best night of our lives

Comment

Whatever makes u happy. It's ur bday. Enjoy it
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

You're just a baby!

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                i live in Tyler..
                my dad lives in mineola. heh

Comment