Dogs in stores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs in stores?

Like home depot etc. I understand if your handicapped but I dont see the need for people to bring pets into stores unless its a petsmart or something.

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    Like home depot etc. I understand if your handicapped but I dont see the need for people to bring pets into stores unless its a petsmart or something.
    How is that affecting you?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
      How is that affecting you?
      Im just picturing 60 people in a store with barking dogs etc. It is annoying listening to it while I shop. Its kinda like me just walking around the store with a few cigarettes lit up. Its inconsiderate

Comment

Yea, I got the cancer from second hand dog...
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          Im just picturing 60 people in a store with barking dogs etc. It is annoying listening to it while I shop. Its kinda like me just walking around the store with a few cigarettes lit up. Its inconsiderate
          Just like its annoying to listen to people whine and bitch about silly shit on message boards?

Comment

Doesn't bother me, as long as they aren't biting anyone.

Comment

I can see where he is going with the inconsiderate comment. I don't think it would bother me personally but in some situations it could. I am surprised they allow it though. I can think back to just baout everytime I am in HD or Lowes theres always someone on a forklift or moving something. I can see it being a liability..

Samhain, I think we both know dogs don't give cancer and I think you know what he was referring to. Besides, anyone whoever is ever around me when I smoke cries about the smell.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Home Depot and several other places have allowed you to take your animals there as long as I can remember. With as much as we go to Home Depot, I've never heard a dog barking or bothering me in any way.

People will find anything to bitch about...
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

We take our boxer to Home Depot every now and then. He does not bark or mark shit nor does he bother anyone.

I see nothing wrong with it.

Now Best Buy, Old Navy, Kroger, etc it is not acceptable.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they actually don't allow it but normally dont enforce that rule. There is no way you're so uptight that dogs doing nothing bother you. Id much rather kids be banned. They behave far worse than dogs and are loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      I'm pretty sure they actually don't allow it but normally dont enforce that rule. There is no way you're so uptight that dogs doing nothing bother you. Id much rather kids be banned. They behave far worse than dogs and are loud.
                      Isn't that the truth.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

As long as you have a well behaved, quiet dog...I see absolutely no problem with it. Of course, it's only appropriate in certain types of stores. I used to take my dog to Home Depot, etc. when she was a puppy because I'd rather not leave her home alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Totally agree. My kids aren't like that, but 90% of them are little bastards.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Ive got a pet bermese python hes about 8 ft. Poor thing just hates staying home alone. I guess its ok if I carry him into a store while i get some things. As long as your dog is quick it shouldnt be a problem...haha. He is only allowed 1 pomeranian a week due to his strict diet!
                            Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 04-30-2011, 03:58 PM.

Comment

I don't care so much about HD/Lowes... but bringing them to a restaurant or the patio at a restaurant is downright disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                              X