elementary fight cops show up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elementary fight cops show up

my son jeremy (11) has had a kid picking on him for a while now. and jeremy is how would a dad say it... a mommas boy. well wed. jeremy decided to stand his ground when this bully started on a 3rd grader walking home. some punches flew no big deal right? then the bully started again yesterday (thurs) and jeremy, from i have been told, beat the dog shit out of him. now all this has been off school property, till today. The bully runs his mouth again, but this time he has a friend with him so my daughter (paige age 9) runs up and sucker punches the kid yelling leave my brother alone, then one thing leads to another, i'm at the school with the police listening to the whole story... so now jeremy and the bully have signed a "stay away contract(elementary version of a restraining order) and my lil girl got suspended....
    remember when you use to get in a fight and it was all over the next day....
    rant off
    first class white trash

fucking cops for an elementary fight?

pussification of america

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

pussification of america
      my thoughts exactly... and the next time he gets hit with a 500 dollar fine for fighting in public... that ill have to pay...
      first class white trash

Comment

I'd pay it all day long if it is in self defense.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Welcome to 'Zero Tolerance'.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

im gunna SUE!

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
              remember when you use to get in a fight and it was all over the next day....
              rant off
              Yeah and we'd all be playing together the next day.

Comment

Your daughter sucker punched the other kid??? Haha. What's more embarrassing at that age?? Getting beat up by a girl or having your sister fight for you??? Kudos to your kids for standing up to the bullies. They should be given awards and the bullies suspended not a fucking restraining order. The Pussyfication of America, what a joke.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Next time be sure it is an armbar...
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I can remember getting into fights one day, playing together the next day, and passing the English exam the following day.

My how things have changed!!!

Comment

my best friend i have known scince i was 3, have had more fights than any 2 kids i know... here we are at 37 still friends laughing about it
                      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                        my best friend i have known SCINCE i was 3, have had more fights than any 2 kids i know... here we are at 37 still friends laughing about it
                        "SINCE"........fucker lol

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Awwww the liberal ideology running amok in schools. When a fight comes this way very few kids will know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

pussification of america
                            People call 911 for everything these days. They are conditioned to call 911 and have the cops act as referees no matter if it is a criminal offense or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
                              "SINCE"........fucker lol
                              i have fat thumbs for a touch screen phone... that and i graduated from garland.. what do u expect?
                              first class white trash

Comment

Working...
                              X