New Harbor Freight in Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Harbor Freight in Arlington

Not sure if anyone noticed, there's a new harbor freight going up in south Arlington. It's about time is all I can say!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Nice, love their cheap tools.

Comment

where at? what cross streets?

Comment

cool. I heard the people of Arlington needed more $1 screw drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by butt86 View Post
          where at? what cross streets?
          It's going in next to the Old Navy at Arbrook and Cooper.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

schweeeeetttt...

Comment

Good to know.

Comment

hell yeah, thats right down the street.

Comment

Better watch out. All the tool snobs will be in here touting their awesome <insert box truck tool> and how HF is shit and should die burn in hell.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

The irving location is between work and home for me, which is convenient. This reminds me, I have several "free" item coupons I need to use.. Screwdrivers, flashlights and multimeter..

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      Better watch out. All the tool snobs will be in here touting their awesome <insert box truck tool> and how HF is shit and should die burn in hell.
                      Im usually one of those snobs, I rarely buy cheap crap but its nice to know they are there when I need a tool to modify or some one time use crap.

Comment

Although I have a lot of Craftsman stuff, I buy HF tools all the time. They are a great way to get an inexpensive one use tool. Most of there tools hold up pretty well though.

For my everyday stuff I would rather have at the very least Craftsman tools. I haven't found a HF ratchet that feels as quality as the Craftsman stuff. I've on occasion broken several HF sockets and wrenches not to mention the defective first time use ratchets that I've come across. Screw drivers, A/C gauges, etc are all decent stuff and has held up well.
                        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                        http://www.titantowing.net
                        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

I'm excited.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

New car craft magazine has a coupon for a free 9 LED flashlight if you spend over $9. I got that flashlight. Worked real good for about 30 minutes
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I buy tumbling media and polishing rouge from HF often, and they work great. No matter how much china sand everyone has in their vagina, it's a nice place to have locally.

Comment

Working...
                              X