Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When looking for a used car, where do you look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When looking for a used car, where do you look?

I'm trying to sell my Explorer and wondering where all I should list it. I've got it on c-list, eBay classifieds and some local forums. I'm thinking about putting it on a paid site and wondering which one people go to first. I'm leaning AutoTrader right now.

take it to car max, or put a for sale sign on it and drive around in bad neighborhoods
    WRX

Comment

CList

Comment

cars.com
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

craigslistinghamson.com
          Ded

Comment

I look at cars.com and autotrader.com. I wouldn't buy shit off of Craigs list.

Comment

I bought my mach off of Autotrader and the corvette off of Cars.com

I would try craigslist first since it's free

Comment

Craigslist. I bought my Sierra off there, and sold my Frontier on there as well. Free doesn't hurt either.

Comment

Craigslist, and autotrader. Make sure you have good pictures.

If you want to sell it, I will give you 10% more than carfax. You can PM me for a price

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    Craigslist, and autotrader. Make sure you have good pictures.

If you want to sell it, I will give you 10% more than carfax. You can PM me for a price
                    Carfax buys cars now? Seriously though, it's an 02 so Carmax wouldn't put it on their lot. If they can't put it on the lot, they give wholesale value which I'm sure is shit. Not gonna waste my time taking it there.
                    Last edited by Hmbre97; 04-30-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Sold it on Craigslist today so nevermind, hehe

Comment

take it down to south dallas, roll windows down, leave keys in ignition, when it is gone, call insurance, file claim=profit

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                          Carfax buys cars now? Seriously though, it's an 02 so Carmax wouldn't put it on their lot. If they can't put it on the lot, they give wholesale value which I'm sure is shit. Not gonna waste my time taking it there.
                          yea they'd of raped you, but I wouldnt have raped you as bad

glad you sold it

Comment

Craigslist has been very good to me for a free site.
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                            X