No announcement yet.

Pate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only ended up with an oil pan, clutch pedal pad, metal roadrunner thing, and a hell of a sunburn.

Was there all day, and probably only saw half of what was there. We got too damn tired of walking.

Did anyone see that black LTD LX in the car show? That thing was sweet!
    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
    i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

[QUOTE=351Coupe;226852
      Did anyone see that black LTD LX in the car show? That thing was sweet![/QUOTE]

Yep that thing was pretty cool

Comment

Crash your truck project sounds sweet! Although I think you should sell me the truck, frame, and wheels ! I rode out there today with my bro-n-law just to site see . He's never been, and is thinking about getting a project car, so I told him I'd tag along. Man there wasn't anyone there, but it was because of the weather. We got there around 10:30 and someone said it rained like hell early this am. So we walked around and looked at what was left.
        92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
          Crash your truck project sounds sweet! Although I think you should sell me the truck, frame, and wheels ! I rode out there today with my bro-n-law just to site see . He's never been, and is thinking about getting a project car, so I told him I'd tag along. Man there wasn't anyone there, but it was because of the weather. We got there around 10:30 and someone said it rained like hell early this am. So we walked around and looked at what was left.
          I think I'll probably just hold on to it.

My dad went out there yesterday and said there were a lot of people already gone, and that was at like, 1pm !

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            I think I'll probably just hold on to it.

My dad went out there yesterday and said there were a lot of people already gone, and that was at like, 1pm !

-Aaron
            Yeah the guy we talked to said everyone started leaving yesterday because of the rain in the forecast. He works on Saturdays so when we set this up a month ago we didn't know it would be rainy.
            92 LX 5.0

Comment

Yes around 3 am I was woke to hard rain and high winds, went out took down my banners and tables but did not take down my canopy due to lightening, I was not going 10ft up and messing with a metal canopy. That turned out to be a bad idea, went back to bed and was re awoke around 6:45ish to loud ass banging against the 5th wheel, the canopy was airborne in the center about 20 feet in the air. It broke in half and went upside down over the 5th wheel, after about 30-45 mins of freezing my ass off it was tore down and now a total loss to new canopy setup.

Comment

Working...
              X