Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
    "reaching flawed reasoning?"

Hmmmm..ok. You either fit in the too young to know better category or the "I am all alone and i don't know why"...

I haven't been here long enough to know which..

Just because you think it's flawed...opinions are like assholes...everyone has one..and I gave my opinion. Fire at will...

I will laugh either way. Although if you were Dan Bishop I would laugh more..

You sidestepped an entire argument by trying to start another one. I guess you either fit in the bus stop category or the too dumb to stay on topic category. I've been here long enough to venture a guess that it might be both. Nothing I've stated is an opinion.

Comment

• Sometimes a slut is just what you need...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        You sidestepped an entire argument by trying to start another one. I guess you either fit in the bus stop category or the too dumb to stay on topic category. I've been here long enough to venture a guess that it might be both. Nothing I've stated is an opinion.
        Bullshit..I didn't "sidestep" anything..you roasted me for speaking my opinion. I assure you that I am not dumb nor do I fit the "bus stop" category..I have been around long enough to see that arguing with you is like talking to a brick wall. just because I don't have a penis doesn't make me an idiot.
        sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Bullshit..I didn't "sidestep" anything..you roasted me for speaking my opinion. I assure you that I am not dumb nor do I fit the "bus stop" category..I have been around long enough to see that arguing with you is like talking to a brick wall. just because I don't have a penis doesn't make me an idiot.

I agree that isn't the lack of a penis that makes you a possible idiot candidate. It's the lack of another organ that resides between most peoples ears. Being of the female gender you have no idea what logic or sanity even is, so it isn't like this should be a big sweeps week surprise for you.

Comment

The fact is, he didn't say anything about dudes, or even suggest it. I'll agree that what's good for the goose is good for the gander, but he didn't say anything contrary to what you're saying originally. Since he didn't reference male promiscuity, but you read that topic into his opinion, he wins. Eric's a pretty conservative cat, to boot, so I wouldn't assume anything too quickly about his proclivities.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I agree that isn't the lack of a penis that makes you a possible idiot candidate. It's the lack of another organ that resides between most peoples ears. Being of the female gender you have no idea what logic or sanity even is, so it isn't like this should be a big sweeps week surprise for you.
              Nice..again with the fucking stereotype.

Ahhh yes I have no brain because my opinion differs with your above-average psyche.

No wonder you are posting shit at 2 am on this website instead of getting laid. You have it all figured out...

Good on ya.
              sigpic

Comment

"reaching flawed reasoning?"

Hmmmm..ok. You either fit in the too young to know better category or the "I am all alone and i don't know why"...

I haven't been here long enough to know which..

Just because you think it's flawed...opinions are like assholes...everyone has one..and I gave my opinion. Fire at will...

I will laugh either way. Although if you were Dan Bishop I would laugh more..
                I think I've read this somewhere on here before...... Oh, it was you that said it when a different person had a disagreement with you. Sometimes "opinions" aren't opinions.

Comment

Nice..again with the fucking stereotype.

Ahhh yes I have no brain because my opinion differs with your above-average psyche.

No wonder you are posting shit at 2 am on this website instead of getting laid. You have it all figured out...

Good on ya.

Stereotype? Who came stumbling on here like a newborn deer on on a hockey rink spouting off unrelated sidebars as back up of an unrelated opinion? I'm not saying what you said isn't true. It's simply not a counterpoint to what I was talking about. I'm not the only one posting at 2am you dumb twat. You were Captain of the High School Debate Team, weren't you?

Comment

• I just want to say, in a drunken post... damn... please ignore me.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Stereotype? Who came stumbling on here like a newborn deer on on a hockey rink spouting off unrelated sidebars as back up of an unrelated opinion? I'm not saying what you said isn't true. It's simply not a counterpoint to what I was talking about. I'm not the only one posting at 2am you dumb twat. You were Captain of the High School Debate Team, weren't you?
                      maybe I was..LOL (actually I wasn't..I was the VP of NHS and the editor of the literary magazine)

i already had my fun and he is in bed
                      sigpic

Comment

• I keep replaying this movie in my head:
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

i already had my fun and he is in bed

Did I miss where I asked a question? I guess you're talking about your fiance who is still married to someone else? Way to steer things back on topic.

Comment

Did I miss where I asked a question? I guess you're talking about your fiance who is still married to someone else? Way to steer things back on topic.
                            Umm no..he is divorced. Reread the posts...

Has been for awhile..

You asked if I was Captain of the debate team and why was I still up at 2? Then you called me a dumb twat..I answered you..
                            sigpic

Comment

Umm no..he is divorced. Reread the posts...

Has been for awhile..

You asked if I was Captain of the debate team??? I answered you..

Was anything about the debate team in what I quoted? Do you actually read what you're replying to or just type out what ever random thought is floating through your head at any given moment and hit reply?

Comment

I'm not the only one posting at 2am you dumb twat. You were Captain of the High School Debate Team, weren't you?
                                Hmmm..???

Did you not ask a question here????

"You were captain of the High School Debate Team, weren't you?"

Not very Watson at all...

And I am the "dumb twat?"
                                Last edited by Smurfette; 04-30-2011, 02:07 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X